Chapter 23: Seriously going home.

*Tris pov*

I wake up really warm the next morning. I don't remember anything. All I remember is falling asleep in the car and then waking up here. I guess I was really tired. My schedule has always been school, work, sing, sleep. But it feels really good to wake up late. I slide out of the warm bed and the amazing embrace from Tobias and I grab my things and go take a shower. 

After my shower I dry off and lotion down. I brush my teeth and hair. I slide on my lace undergarments and start getting dressed for today. I looked outside the window and saw it is raining and freezing outside so I decide on a high neck grey sleeveless crop top, Dark washed skinny jeans, my leather jacket and timberlands. I curl my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. I also put on a gold chain. 

"Babe" I straddle Tobias who is laying on his back sleep with a whole bunch of pillows coverd on his face. I hope he does not go to sleep like that, That's not safe buddy. 

I move the pillows and peck his lips and he does not wake up. 

"Baby, wake up. We got to hit the road jack" I say and he continues to sleep. I move my hips and he stirs. 

Ugh. WAKE UP!

"Ouch" I deadpan and he shoots up head-butting me. 

"Are you okay, who hurt you" He says rubbing his head and I laugh holding mine. 

"You" I joke and we both laugh together. I sit up and hug him. 

"You should really get ready so we can leave" I say 

"Can I have kiss first?" He asks squinting his eyes, head probaly still hurting. I give him a small peck on the lips and get off of him. 

He groans and gets up. While he is taking a shower I pack up our things and soon we are leaving the hotel room. 

+++

Before we got on the highway we stopped by Wendy's and ate some lunch since we skipped dinner yesterday. 

We are about an hour away from Portland. 

"I can't wait to go back home!" I say " I miss work" 

"Speaking of home, I have a surprise for you when we get back" He says 

"Ugh, I hate surprises." I say and he smiles. 

"You will love this one."

After a moment of smiling and comfortable silence. I break it. 

"Where do you work at?" I ask 

" I work at a famous hardware store-"

"Amar's?" I ask and he nods. It is famous. "Cool."

+++

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask 

"Nope."

"Babe, you know that this might look wierd, you holding your hands over some girl's eyes leading her to a random place in the hallway...maybe?" I say and I hear him laugh. 

I hear a key going into the slot and then the door opens. He takes his hand off of my eyes and I see my room all fixed. When you first walk into the beautiful room there is a wooden floor, Cherry Wood and it is polished. The wall's are a light grey. There is a dark brown couch, loveseat with ottoman and a recliner. There are beautiful sophisicated lamps and paintings on the wall. 

I have a flat screen televison with DVD player under it. My kitchen is absoultely beautifu with stainless steel black appliances. Grey tiled floor and granite countertops with brown cabnits and counters. I have a oven that is in the wall and my stove is on the counter, a flat electical one. Chandilers, paintings, a dining table and chairs. 

I walk into my hallway and see my half bedroom. I go in the back and see my bedroom. My huge bed in the middle with a black screen that I can close and open, black carpet on the floor. My walls are a dark grey. I have a black and grey comforter and nightstands, a desk, computer and chair. 

My bathroom is dark blue and white. With a huge tub, Glass shower with stone smoothed wall and mini closet in there. 

"It's beautiful, when did you do this?" I ask

"While were on break and we were together. I texted Zeke and told him that we were together and he got some people to help fix it up. I just thought since we are going out, I don't want you staying with another dude"

I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him and he laughs. 

"Thank you" I repeat kissing all over his face. 

"Duke helped out and brung your clothes over. He was very happy for you" He says setting me down. 

"But you do know that this is a dorm. I won't be staying here forever" I say suddenly feeling sad that he put all this money and hard work in it. 

"You will be staying here for at least another 2 or 3 years maybe 4. I want you to be comfortable and for the next person who stays here" He says and I smile leaning up on my tip toes to kiss him. Even when I do that he still has to bend over. He is like 6" 7' and I'm 5 even. 

"I love your height" He mumbles against my lips and I smile. It's like he is reading my mind. 

Our height difference is cute. 

"You know every Short girl needs a tall boyfriend" I say 

"Then that means that we were made for each other."

Hey guys sorry for not updating. I had the stomach virus and it is freezing outside YAY! I love the cold and we have no school tomorrow and hopefully tuesday because of weather. I have a schedule for all my stories. Luv yall and stay dauntless. It starts today.

Monday: High School Pregnancy

Tuesday: The Outsider

Wednesday: Powers

Thursday: Famous

Friday: No War

Saturday: High School Pregnancy

Sunday: The Outsider