Chapter 22: I'm Comin' Home.

*Tris Pov*

"So how long does it usuallly take to get there from car?" I ask Tobias as I lay on his bed. 

Yesterday we went back to my house, dried off and Tobias met my familly. They liked him, I hope and I told them that I was not staying home and I am going back to Portland. So I left this morning and came here and I am driving back with Tobias instead, my boyfriend. I start to blush of happiness just the thought of being his girlfriend makes me happy, 

"Why are you blushing?" He laughs walking into the bedroom from the bathroom, he was getting dressed. I hide my face and smile. 

"Nothing" I smile as he removes my hands from my face and pecks my lips and I blush even redder. 

"About 33 hours" He says and I gasp. 

"You drove that long?" I ask 

"Yeah, I took a stop at a couple of places to rest and I was there" He says 

"Why didn't you take a plane?" I ask unhooking my charger from his wall and place it in my purse along with my phone. 

"Well like I told you yesterday how my Dad used to dangle me from the balcony always made me hate heights when ever I used to get on planes of rides I felt like I was going to fall" He says and I nod. 

"I understand."

"So." He says "Are you ready?" He ask and I smile hopping up off of his bed sitting on his computer chair and I lace on my White Nike flaves, I have on khaki skinny jeans, and a turquoise Aztec sweatshirt with light make up and lip gloss.

We grab our things and go down the steps he locks the door and sighs looking at it. We go to his all black 2015 challenger. I get in the front and the warm leather warms me up, Even though it is Sunny outside it is freezing. 

I can't wait to go back to Portland so that I can see our friends. 

+++

*Tobias Pov*

It is nearing night time and I am just now getting off of the high way. Tris is asleep with her circle shades on. She looks so beautiful, I am so happy that she is my girlfriend. The first time I kissed Tris was when we were in the club and I 'was drunk'. Well I kinda was but I was still sober enough to think clear so I took it upon my self and kissed her, wrong problem since she slapped me. 

I can still feel the tingle. 

Anyways, My dream finally came true, To be with Beatrice Prior.