Chapter 25: Nita

*Tris Pov*
These past few days have been amazing chilling with my boyfriend.

Today we are going to take a walk around campus. Even though it is freezing but still. I think it's sweet.

Right now I am in the shower and he is in the living room watching television.

I get out of the shower and I blow dry my hair to make sure that it is dry because I don't want to get sick.

I straighten it and then put on a little bit of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

I slide on my bra and then a Pair of high waisted black jeans, a black long sleeve top, my black north face jacket and my black combat boots.

I shut off the lights and grab my phone.

I go into the living room and sit down on Tobias' lap, straddling him.

I hug him and kiss his lips. His hands fly down to my back pockets stuffing them in there.

"Are you ready to go?" I mumble against his lips and he nods his head pressing his mouth to mine again.

+++
"So what do you think your next song is going to be? Like performing?" Tobias asks as we hold hands walking down the campus.

"I don't know but I don't care. I just enjoy singing" I shrug my shoulders.

"You have an amazing voice." he says with a smile. "I love a girl who can sing. I knew we were made for each other!"

In the middle of the grass, under the big tree he leans down and kisses me, this one is a wet kiss. I know I am not to fond about making out in public but now I really don't care.

Someone clears their throat and when we break away we see Nita standing there.

Super duper freaking short. But my laptop is broke and I am doing this on my iPod. So I don't know when it will be fixed so yeah, all my stories chapters might be short. I will try to make them longer.

~Stay Dauntless