Chapter 41: Break

*Tris Pov*

Today we are taking a road trip since we are on spring break.

I am so excited. We are supposed to be going to LA, since we are basically right here in Portland.

We have two weeks of spring break and then we come back and have exams. I would visit my parents but I would not like to dress formally all week and act like everything is peachy but it is not.

"Mar, your dad's car is huge!" I say as I wheel my suitcase out to her Dad's Cadillac convertible with the top off. It's a shiny black car with tan leather.

Marlene had pleaded her dad to let her have the car for the 2 weeks while we take a trip.

Uriah is going to take his jeep for the boys while we stay in the Cadillac.

Since we are going to do mostly driving I decided on wearing denim shorts that are a little too short for my liking since I let Christina pick my outfit. They have rips on them and I have on a cropped low cut tank top, with a denim elbow length top that I tied in the front to make it cropped and my denim chuck Taylors.

My hair is curled and Christina did a light make up with dark deep red lipstick.

I also have on some jewelry and my circle shades. Plus I got my belly button pierced last week, it was a dare and it hurt.

"Here!" Uriah throws a bag a Shauna who is sitting in the front passenger side with

Marlene driving, Shauna Christina in the middle of them and Lynn and in the backseat with me.

Shauna opens the bag and there is a lot of junk food and drinks.

"We won't be making a stop for probably 8 hours." Will says in the backseat with Uriah squished between him and Al. Zeke and Tobias are in the front. Their top is off as well.

"Alright, tanks full, let's go!" Zeke yells starting the car and pulling out the driveway and Tobias winks at me.
+++

Right now we are on the hallway listening to older music while laughing. Body Beautiful Salt-N-Pepa.

These are things that we listen to while we practice. I had to put a scarf tied around my head since the wind was blowing fast. You know like in those movies where the girl is on the back of her boyfriend's motorcycle and it flies off into the wind.

I am sitting on my knees laughing loudly as Marlene presses on the gas making us drive quicker getting right behind the boys.

There is no one really on the high way.

We pass the boys and I look behind me to see Zeke pouting.

I can already tell this is going to be a fun trip.

Don't worry guys you get a update Tuesday. Lol I know it's short but a filler.
Stay Dauntless.