Chapter 29: Eric

*Tris Pov*

"Tris, Tris Prior." He says way too coolly.

"Hello Eric." I say how did he even get my number?

I sit on my bed and furrow my eyebrows.

"I saw you perform tonight." He says

"Really? I didn't see you there?" I say "What do you want? I'm ready to go to bed." I say as I fake yawn

"Okay then, I am calling you to invite you to dinner next Saturday night-"He says and I cut him off.

"I have a boyfriend." I say

"Oh!" He says like he is disagreeing with what I am saying. "It's not a date. I have important news about your job and your singing. It might save Burlesque with getting them out of debt." He says

"Alright." I sigh. If it helps working with my job then I guess I have to do it then.

"I will pick you up around 8" He says and I sigh.

"Okay see you then."
I hang up the phone and get out of bed. I pull my hair into a messy bun and then I put on some face cream to help prevent bumps and things. I never had a zit in about 3 years or bump. I put on some underwear and one of Tobias' hoodies.

I eat some dry cereal and then I lay in bed. After a while of tossing and turning and thinking about the 'dinner' with Eric. Why is it so important? Why couldn't he just tell me now? What does it have to do with my singing?

I get out of bed taking out my messy bun and putting on some Nike slides and I grab my clothes basket and I walk out making sure that I have my key. Since I am already up I should already do some laundry. I get in the elevator and ride down to the lower floors. I go in the clean, spacious, high tect washing room and I go to the washer. As I filling it up with soap and clicking buttons I hear a deep voice.

"Hey."

I turn around and I see Tobias. I jump and smile.

"Hey" I notice that he has a clothes basket with him and he is in basketball shorts and shirtless. I almost pass out.

"What are you doing up?" He asks as he gets closer to me until our faces are almost an inch apart. He is cowering over me since I am a midget and he is a giant.

"I-um. I cccouldn't sleep" I stutter when our lips are two inches apart.

"Why he asks?" I stare at his lips and chest when I answer.

"I-"I don't even get to finish because his lips are on mine very roughly. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair and his hands go around my waist. I wrap one leg around his waist when he pushes me against the washing machine. He tongue thrust into my mouth and I go limp and fall to his waist. He pulls away and starts to kiss his way down my neck occasionally biting and sucking on the soft flesh.

"Are we really going to do this here?" I ask rising my eyebrows.
He moans in response. My eyes squeeze shut when he bites roughly on my collar bone. I hear a small gasp and I open my eyes and I see Nita standing there with an angry and surprised expression. She is also holding a clothes basket in a pair of booty shorts and lace sports bra. I almost roll my eyes. So at least I am not the only one who washes clothes at 12 am. That is kind of weird.

I smile and bite my lip and close my eyes again. I tilt my head back up and I kiss him.

Making sure she hears every kiss, every tongue movement. YES REVENGE IS SO SWEET!!!! I LOVE IT!!

I moan loudly and I run my fingers through his hair and grip the other side of the washing machine. I make sure that she could see that. I hear her go back upstairs stomping with each one. That is for tripping me up.
+++
Once we came back from the laundry room and actually finished doing laundry we go back to his room.

We are lying in bed facing each other in each other's arms cuddling.

"So exactly why were you up this morning?" He asks and I stare out his window where the snow falls from the grey clouds.

"Eric had called me." I say

"Who's Eric?" He asks

"He is like one of the major people for opening Burlesque. Cher, Tori, and Sean are in deep debt and with me singing more people are coming in and paying more money. We are still in debt. He want to meet me at a restaurant to tell me something so important that it might help with Burlesque. He didn't tell me what it was about but we are going on a dinner next Saturday." I say I see him get angry.

"I told him that I have a boyfriend and he said it was not a date." I say

"Shouldn't Christina or someone go with you?" He asks

"Well, I am the one who sings she is just a dancer." I shrug my shoulders and draw on his foggy windows since the bed is on the wall right where the windows are.

"Mhm"

"I mean you shouldn't be mad. If you had to do a job dinner with a girl. I would be upset but know that it is for your job and money. We should have trust." I say and kiss him and he barely kisses back.

I sigh and turn away from him facing the windows completely.

Great now he is really mad at me. It's not even that serious.