Chapter 47: The Beach Pt.2

So sorry guys for not updating yesterda . I was so busy and today I had my English exam. I hope I did well and guys I am getting my computer back Friday. TURN UP!!! Plus that is on the day when I have to update my no war so it can be a long chapter.

~~~~~

*Tris POV*

I don't do anything to my hair since we are going to the beach and I'm sure it's going to get wet again so I just brush it out letting it air dry.

I look in my suitcase and I find a nice black and white stripe string bikini that Christina packed and brought for me. I put that on with a black dangly belly ring.

I then put on some black flip flops showing off my tiny, cute, toes with neon colored nail polish. I put on a silver ankle bracelet and friendship bracelet on my wrist.

I finish it off with a black lace overly loose cardigan thing but it is open and it can be closed. I grab my beach bag and my black and white stripe floppy sun hat.

I go downstairs once Tobias is finished in his all white board shorts and a white muscle tank and white man sandals.

"Thank goodness you are tan and buff man," Zeke says once we come downstairs "Because you would blind everyone."

We all nod in agreement and make our way downstairs and then out the lobby. I put on my black circle shades and I hold Tobias hand.

We swing our hands back and fourth while we all talk about various beach activities.

We go down the steps and get on the flat sand of the beach. All of the boys start to race down to a clear spot with Tobias in the front then Zeke, Will and Uriah.

I wish Duke could have made it but he had to work and he wanted to be with his girlfriend and go to her parents house.

We catch up to the boys and Tobias already has her blankets out and is laying on them. I take off my flip flops and I lay under the umbrella while we talk and pass back a ball playing hot potato.

"Trissy. Go to the water with me since these hoes ain't loyal." Christina says staring right at the other girls.

The boys are really engrossed in cards and beer right now. So we are all chillin .

"Okay," I say standing up taking off my overlay and hat wishing I didn't since its freaking steaming out here.

I grab her hand and we walk towards the beach where people are playing.

"Your tattoos really came out nice." She says

"Thanks, yours too." I say Christina got cheetah print on her thigh with stars on her foot. Its so cute.

"Nice tats." A boy says walking by.

"Did he say tats or tits?" Christina says in unison with me. We both shrug and my foot hits the freezing cold water.

I don't know how to react so I just squeal and bounce back while Christina laughs and we get into the water finally.

Then the whole gang jumps in and starts splashing us and soon the whole middle section of the beach gets into a whole splash figh .

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't trade this for the world.