Chapter 10: Bad News

*Tris Pov*

"Yeah" I furrow my eyebrows and try my best to ignore him and I start scrolling through my text and deleting some and talking to Caleb but I can still feel him staring at me. 

"Why are you still staring at me?" I ask annoyed not looking up from my phone.

"Because you are so damn beautiful" He says and I blush. 

"That was some show that happened tonight. I didn't know you could sing" He says walking closer to me. 

"Well yeah. now you know" I say

"Ooh Feisty" He says "You know that Burlesque isn't doing that well. They still need to pay some money back" He says shaking his head. 

"And you are telling me this why? Do I look like Cher or Tori to you?" I ask

"I was just letting you know" He says walking away

"I just wanted to congradulate you. You sing great" He winks at me walking to his car.

I stand there watching him drive away then I roll my eyes and go inside. 

"Hey Tris. Are you ready to go to sleep or what?" Coco asks me while walking to me with 2 black garment bags.

"Yeah" I stretch and yawn. 

"Here is our costumes for next week DO NOT open them until Monday." She says giving me a look. 

"Fine. I'm just ready to go" I  say grabbing it and going into the back. 

I change out of my clothes into sweatpants  and a tank top with an areopostale jacket and some boots. I take out all of the pins from my hair and I brush through it pulling it into a sloppy ponytail and I grab my things and leave. 

                                                                            +++

I wake the next morning fully rested. For once in my life I get up and WALK to the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

After my shower I put on a white sports bra that has the black nike check on it, Blue shorts and pink, yellow, and blue knee high socks with the plantlife symbol on it. 

I put my hair into a ponytail and I put on my all white nikes and I walk to the gym to go work out alone. 

I put on my headphones and get on the treadclimber. 

Around the time when I am finish I grab my clothes back and I go take a shower in the gym. 

I hear someone walk in there and when I peak my head out of the door I see Four standing there naked. I blush but then almost vomit. I don't want to see him like that.

I close the curtain and I start humming a song. 

"Tris?" He asks

"How do you know it was me. I could be anyone" I scoff

"Well you are the only one with a bag that has your name on it" He says getting in the shower next to  me. I roll my eyes. 

"Why are there boy and girl showers together?" I ask realizing how wrong this is. 

Since I hardly know anything about this school I ask him before I come back another time. 

"I don''t know? School is too cheap to buy another side for boys or girls" He says

I shut off my water wrapping my towel around me and hurriedly walking out sliding on my shower shoes. I try to leave but as I am about to Four walks out with a towel around his waist. 

"So. I saw you was with Eric last night" He says crossing his arms over his hairless chiseled chest. 

"And that concerns you why?" I ask him grabbing the handle of the door but he leans on it trapping me.

"It doesn't. I just don't want to see you with him. He is bad news" He says

"Who are you to tell me that?" I say getting angry "I only have one brother and you are not him" I say brushing past him. 

Seriously. Who is he to tell me to and not to hang out with. 

Sorry guys that was so short but I have alot of other stories to update and get ideas for not to mention get ready for school tomorrow. But sorry it took so long and then I came back with a sucky short chapter