Chapter 43:Board Walk

*Tris Pov*

I wake to the sound of pans clattering, pots ringing, and shouting and laughing. I groan into Tobias' chest and refuse to get up.

Last night we finally arrived in LA and went to the best hotel that is right on the beach and on the top floor. It's the Caesars Palace. It's so nice it's the exact same hotel from the movie 'Hangover'. There is an upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs we have our own rooms that we are sharing with bathrooms.

Downstairs is the kitchen, bathrooms, living room, and pool table room. It's amazing but very expensive.

"I don't want to get up." I groan. I lift up my phone and see that it is 12:46. I whine but get out of bed walking towards the bathroom, Tobias remains sleep.

I go into the amazing bathroom with a deep jet tub in the far corner with a stone and glass shower.

Like I said, it's amazing.

I turn the water on hot and mix it a bit with cold so it is warm. I shut the door and grab a towel and wash cloth and I start to undress and get in the warm shower. After my shower I get out and dry off. I put on some lotion and I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. I put on a bra set and a belly button piercing.

I then start to get dressed. I put on a pair of light washed jeans that have huge rips on the thighs. Then I put on a red shirt that says 'LYFE STILE' with Fred Flintstone on it. I straighten my hair and put on a red bucket hat that has the Adidas sign on it.

I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick and gold bamboo style earrings.

I put on some yellow and red socks and I walk into the bathroom where Tobias is rustling around the room.

"Good Afternoon!" I say and he grunts in response. He hates mornings even though it's the afternoon.

"Sleeping beauty finally awake?" I say and he rolls his eyes and gives me a huge hug and walks into the bathroom while I go downstairs.

I see everyone talking eating and dressed.

"It's about time. We thought you guys were dead upstairs." Christina says and I roll my eyes and sit down at the island.

"What is today's plans?" I ask

"Well, we are going to go shopping on the board walk, walk around and just chill."
Shauna says sliding me a bowl of strawberry yogurt and ghram crackers.

After eating and finishing getting ready we leave. I decided to put on my all white Nike foams with colorful bottoms. I put on my gold and black circle shades.

We go downstairs and walk around the board walk looking at different stands and stores.

"So, who is taking you guy's shift at the restaurant?" Zeke asks as we eat our shaved ice. I have cherry while Tobias has blueberry, Shauna has pina colada, Mar has grape,
Christina has watermelon, Will has lemon, Zeke has rainbow and so Does Uriah, Al has orange and Lynn has lime.

"Some other girls." I say

"Guys let's go here omg they have amazing souvenirs." Christina grins grabbing my hand and starts dragging me to one of the stores on the board walk. The gang just laughs as I choke on my ice.

"Ooh guys let's get these designer shirts!" Christina says

"Yeah and let's totally get pink so we all match." Zeke says flicking his wrist in a girl voice and the first thing pops in my head.

"Look at the flick of the wrist." I say and we start laughing.

"Okay, so how about we all get shirts with our names on it but we put like a hashtag on the back and we all give each other's name on it." Will says and Marlene places her hand on his shoulder.

"The smart one of the group." She says

"What so I'm not smart?" Tobias says and the rest of the guys start asking the same question.

"Uriah you are just dumb, Zeke eh, at times, Four most of the time but you do real stupid and slow things, Will yeah very smart, Al you are smart but it takes a long time for you to catch on to things, But you guys are smart-just in your own ways." Christina says

"Wow, we really needed all of that, thanks Christina." Lynn says and Christina glares at her.

"You're welcome Lynn."

"Alright let's find these shirts." Al says

"I found Al!" Al says happily as he looks at all the names on the shirts.

"I found Zeke!"

"I found Christina!"

"I found Lynn."

"I found Shauna!"

"I found Will!"

So Me, Uriah, Four and Marlene custom make our shirts.

"Ha-ha! We are so original!" I say

"Beatrice isn't original." Christina jokes and I shake my head. I don't bother rolling my eyes since she can't see them.

I decided to get a red V-neck that fades into black. Kind of like tie dye. It has Tris in bold black colors. It has tie dye sleeves and Christina did my hashtag along with Tobias.

I was so angry when I saw it, #BigBootyTris. #AlwaysTrill. #Mean I laughed but brought it anyway.

Will's was #Brains #Sarcastic #COD (Call of Duty)

Uriah #Dauntless Cake #Crazy #Funny

Zeke #Dauntless Cake #SexyBack

Marlene #GoldGrillz #Fresh

Shauna #Swerve #Curvy

Christina #Fashion #FIL (Fashion is Life) #Crazy #OOF (Obsession of Fashion)

Lynn #Coldblooded #Mean #Strong

Al #Sage #Lemongrass #Bulky #Sweet

Four #Mean #Dark #Fifty Shades of Four #SEXY #Tall. #FSOS (Fifty Shades of
Sexiness)

"This is going to be a way that people get to know us quicker." Zeke says as we leave the store.

"True."

"Guys let's go get tattoo's and piercings!" Marlene squeals.

"NO!" I shout

"Tris, if you don't do this I will blackmail you." Christina says

"With what?" I cross my arms and everyone raises their eyebrows.

"Remember the time we got drunk at the sleepover?" Christina says and the girls start giggling.

"Yeah." I nod

"And Four and the cucumber." She whispers in my ear and I gasp.

"Let's go!" I say as happily as I can and the boys stand there with confusion written all over our faces.

She pulls us to the tattoo parlor and I groan, what did I get myself into?

There! It's longer!!! Hope You enjoyed.

Do you like this story?? 😊☺️