Chapter 9: Tough Lover

*Tris Pov*

I wake up the next morning with a start. Since I didn't drink that much I don't have a hangover. I get out of bed and stretch and then I grab my things and go take a shower. While I am in there there is a knock at the door. Since I am almost done I just go ahead and finish. I wrap my towel around me and I go peek through the peep hole and there stands everyone from last night. I crack open the door they push past me and sits on my couch. 

I blush and wrap my towel around me tighter. They just all stand their gaping me.

"Um, Why are you here?" I ask 

"Because we want to hang today" Four says and I roll my eyes at him. 

"Um, We aren't doing anything. We as in Shauna and Christina have to go to the studio today" I say walking into my bedroom.

I put on a black sports bra, Black athletic shorts, a black very thin longsleeve shirt and some black jordans. 

I pull my wet hair into bun and I grab my things; keys, phone, and water bottle that froze in the freezer last night. 

"I don't wanna practice" Shauna whines like a baby.

"Then you don't wanna get paid and I am this close" I hold up a small gap with my finger "To reaching 800 dollars so I can get a car" I say

"Oh  I know a great dealer because I got mine used too" Christina says

Everyone stares at her in shock.

"1.You used something used? and 2.OMG YOUR CAR DOES NOT LOOKED USED. IT LOOKS NEW" Uriah says

"Yeah, Scary" Christina stands.

"Alright everyone out" I point to my door glaring at Nita. 

                                                                    +++

"One more time ladies." Cher says snapping her fingers with every syllable.

We groan and show her the dances again.

"Jessie. STOP GOING LEFT!!! FOLLOW GEORGIA!" Tori yells beside Cher as she yells at Lauren to follow Shauna. 

We all glare at Lauren and start again. 

After about 5 more tries we have it perfect. 

"Alright ladies. Tomorrow night is Tris' night Tough Lover. Make sure you are all on time. Outfits are set. Have a good night ladies" Cher dismisses us. 

We all sigh of relief.  I slide back on my longsleeve top and I walk out with Christina ready to go home.

                                                                    +++

"HPH" Uriah yells. 

"HPH!"

"Here. Guys. I have to get ready to go "  I say giving Zeke's table the shots.

"I can't wait to see these costumes" Al and Four say at the same time. 

I roll my eyes but smile and walk away.

After finishing up we go to the back and start getting dressed. 

I have on leather high waisted shorts that go all the way up to my ribs and has a silver zipper in the middle, Matching black leather bra bustier, Thigh high leather boots, and elbow leather gloves.

Christina straightens my hair and I put on the cop hat and Christina starts on the my make up.

"Tris. You are so pretty" She says as she does a winged eyeliner. Most of the people are behind the curtains ready except me.