Chapter 5: Poppin' Off?

*Tris Pov*

We finally arrive at their dorm.

We go up the stairs into their dorm.

I take in everything.

It's actually pretty clean minus beer bottles on the table which they throw away once we walk in.

"Anybody want anything?"Four asks.

"Beer?"

He hands everyone a beer and the boys go find a movie. I lean against the counter in their kitchen talking to the girls.

"So how long have you been working at the restaurant?" Nita asks everyone.

"a year" Both Christina and Shauna says.

"About 3-4 months" I say

She nods.

"So you are dating Four?" Shauna tries to start a conversation but I just keep my mouth shut and stay on my phone.

"Trying to. I want a good relationship. So I can get closer to the chances of getting him in bed" Nita says.

I look up from my phone and stare at her and so does the other girls.

"What?"

"So you saying that you just want him for pleasure. That's basically a thot. I hope you don't do that to other boys but that's not my business" I sip my drink and she stares at me in shock that I would speak my mind.

"Says you" She crosses her arms.

"Um, 1.I dont have a boyfriend 2.I'm not in a relationship and 3.I dont walk around and try to find guys to pleasure me." I roll my eyes.

Finally they find a good movie. Scary movie 3-4.

We die of laughter watching the whole movie and soon we get up and leave because tomorrow me and Christina are going to the library to work on some work.

"Alright. Bye" I say

"Bye. Hey guys we are going to the club friday. Want to come. We are also inviting Lynn and Marlene" Zeke says.

"Sure" We yell walking down the hall.

"Hopefully we can find you a nice, hot, boy Friday eh?" Shauna nudges me.

I roll my eyes.

"Hopefully not"

Sorry guys that was so short. I might update my other stories. sorry again.

this was only 349 words including this A:N.