Chapter 37: Milkshakes ;)

*Tris Pov*

I wake to a major headache I hardly remember anything of last night. All I remember is stumbling in with Tobias, seeing a golden packet and then black. I sit up and look around me.

Well I am on the carpet with Tobias naked. You don't wake up like that every day. I slowly crawl into the bathroom trying not to wake up Tobias and I get in the shower.

I had so much fun last night, well from what I can remember. I quickly wash off and get out and brush my teeth. I have to be at the bar to practice. Today we are closed for practicing since the studio is being repaired. I take some Tylenol and continue dressing.

I slip on a Calvin Klein sports bra a pair of black booty shorts and black and white socks.

I put on a pair of baggy sweatpants and a loose windbreaker jacket. I pull my hair into a messy bun and put on a bit of makeup with pinkish red lip stick. I throw on my black timberlands.

I grab my things and write Tobias a letter telling him where I went and I kiss his forehead and leave.

"Nice outfit stiff." This evil boy named Peter picks with me as I walk downstairs.

"Hey I'm talking to you." He grabs my wrist and pulls me back and I shove his hand off my wrist.

"Leave me alone Peter." I roll my eyes and continue walking.

I get to my car and pull out heading towards the shop. I get out and walk in and see the girls on the stage talking.

"Hey guys." I say and then I wave to the boys who are cleaning and also on the band.

"Hey Tris." They reply.

I take off my jacket and sweatpants and I start to stretch.

"Hey girls." Cher says walking in with some hula hoops.

"Hey Cher!" We reply and she tosses us some hula hoops.

"What's this for?" I ask

"To get your blood flowing. Hula Hoop for 5 minutes guys then we are going to stretch and work on our next performance." She says cutting on some music which is Partition by Beyoncé.

After we stretch and work on some moves we decide to take a quick break and get something to drink and then we get back to work.

Cher phone goes off and she holds a finger up to us and then leaves and we do a victory dance. We get another break.

"Christina work with me on the acrobatic moves." I say getting in to a headstand while
Yonce by Beyoncé comes on. We do a whole bunch of tumbling and cartwheels. I go into a split and Christina wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes and throw some water on her. She squeals and throws some water on me.

"What's the next song?" Shauna asks and I decide to play with her and put on Gas Pedal and she laughs loudly and I turn it off before Christina turns into a stripper.

Speaking of which. I run to the pole and do a turn on it. We use these for performances and things.

"I always knew she was going to be a stripper." Marlene jokes and I playfully glare at her.

Did I forget to mention that Marlene tried out for the position to work here and she got it. Lynn didn't well because she is Lynn.

Marlene turns on Milkshake and I fall off the pole laughing. This is our turn up song.

Someone opens the door but we don't acknowledge it. I think its Cher. Plus the music is blasting and I am laughing so hard that I can hardly hear anything.

"Marlene stay giving Uriah 'Milkshakes'" I laugh and Marlene face drops.

"You always talking crap Tris!" Marlene says throwing the hula hoop at me and I dodge it laughing.

"Don't deny the truth." I say dancing on her seductively and she pushes me away laughing.

"Well everyone Tris' favorite snack is bananas and popsicles." Marlene says and my smile drops and I just stare at her for a long time while Milkshake just plays in the background and everyone tries not to laugh. I finally loose it and start chocking.

"Look she's chocking. She is so used to it." She says and my mouth drops.

"Marlene drinks everything that is white. Trust me she loves milk." I say and she tackles me to the ground and we wrestle while laughing.

"Get off me." I push her off of me laughing.

I turn up the music while wiggling my eyebrows at Marlene while seductively dancing.

"Uriah's waiting...." Me and Christina change the lyrics from the boys are waiting and her mouth drops. We dance on each other while laughing.

I pause the music.

"Mar can you teach me?" I ask

"You know she charges." Christina says and we laugh louder. I put the music back on when she opens her mouth to say something and then it goes off.

"I dedicate this song to Christina." I say putting on my humps and she uncontrollably starts laughing.

I put my hands on my hips and stare at Christina with a 'it wasn't even that funny face'

"I dedicate this song to Tris." Christina fires back putting on Slave 4 U by Brittney spears.

We finally stop and put on Toxic by Brittney Spears.

We stretch and do some backbends, splits, handstands and stuff to this song.

I take my hair out of my bun and shake it out. We get one of the cleaning boys to turn on the fan since it's starting to get a little warm.

"Guys what is your favorite song that we did?" Shauna asks. "Or your favorite genre?"

"I ain't got no type." Christina raps and I roll my eyes.

"It really doesn't matter." The rest of us say.

"Why are you always pouting?" I ask Nita laughing and she rolls her eyes crossing her arms.

"I don't pout." She says

"Right." I say

I bend down to get my water and when I look up I see the boys sitting there at a table looking amused.

I drop my water and jump. The girls turn around to see what's going on and they jump too. Mar turns off the water and Nita twirls her hair and waves at Tobias.

"How long have you been here?" I ask out of breath from being scared.

"I don't know since the beginning of Milkshake." Will says smirking.

"So you herd everything about the banana and popsicles and milk." I say and they nod.

We all blush.

"Gosh you girls are so goofy." Tobias smiles at me and I blush even redder.

"Why are you even here?" Christina asks tilting her head.

"We were bored and then we wanted to ask for yall to come to lunch with us." Zeke says looking at his watch.

"There is still time." He says

Christina checks to go see if it is okay for us to leave for lunch. Cher said yes but to be back hopefully she would be off the phone by then.

"Let's go!"