Chapter 49: Clubbin' Pt.2

*Tris Pov*

Once our drinks get served to our table we instantly start taking shots and drinking beer. I have this fruity drink with sugar around the rim and it's blue. I think it's called a blue lagoon. It's really good and it's making the room wobble a bit with each sip.

"Guys, let's dance." Uriah slurs already drunk and Tobias' arms tighten around me as I start to stand.

"You really want to dance?" He says drunk too, and I nod.

He stands with me and I grab his hand and he leads me to the crowded, twerking, crazy dance floor. The song on right now is A$$-Drop by Wiz Khalifa I notice this song because this is Christina's twerking song and I look around and as expected

I find her twerking on Will but her dress is not up. I laugh as I see Will's expression it's amazed, confused, tipsy, and focused.

The song changes to Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. You can feel the whole atmosphere change in here, more people start to dance and drink. Tobias puts my back to his front and we start to dance and laugh together.

We dance to this song and S&M. After dancing for like ten songs and having a whole bunch of liquor I can confirm 100% that I am wasted. So is Tobias mostly tipsy, I say about the only person that is not drunk is Will who is tipsy.

The next song that comes on is Hot in Here by Nelly. That old song.

I dance with Tobias and it really starts to get in here so I grab his hand and start to walk to booths where I see Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, and Shauna smoking a hookah. I roll my eyes at them, they are so high.

I love this club so much, I know that smoking and drinking is not good but I don't do it occasionally. They get up to leave leaving me and Tobias with alcohol, music, and a hookah. A horrible mixture.

*Christina Pov*

I feel so horrible, it feels like I want to puke and I have a headache. I rush to the ladies room and puke up all of the liquor I consumed leaving me totally wasted. I wash my mouth out and put a whole bunch of mints and gum in my mouth.

I stumble out of the bathroom passing drunk girls and I find Will talking to Uriah.

"Guys, I'm ready to go now." I say to the boys and Uriah's eyes are red and he is laughing.

"I am so hungry." Uriah says

"He smoked from a hookah." Will says and I nod chewing my gum.

"Let's go get the others." I say and I find Zeke, Shuana, Lynn, and Marlene on the floor dancing.

I find Tris and Four making out in the booth.

"GUYS LET'S GO!" I say and the break apart blushing and I laugh and we all stumble out of the club back to the hotel. I go straight into my room and fall face first in the bed falling asleep instantly.

I wonder what the others are doing.

I could take a guess at Tris and Four.

1. I can hear it
2. Judging by what I saw at the club it's obvious what it is happening.
I swear, my friends 😒

Sorry, it's so short, and boring.