Chapte 42:Road Trip

*Tris Pov*

We zoom pass the boys laughing loudly and I sit up higher and push my scarf on my head higher because of the strong wind.

I sit on my knees talking off my seatbelt and I look at the map.

"Alright we have just left Oregon now we should be heading up to a toll to pass through into California." I say looking at the map.

"Okay guys. It's around 5 then we can take a break because I am getting tired." Marlene says

"How about I take over?" I ask

"Sure." She yawns and takes the exit. We hold on and laugh loudly.

Marlene goes to the gas station and we get out.

"I got it!" Christina shouts getting out the car to fill it up.

I get out and stretch my legs. I start to wobble and Tobias catches me. He laughs and kisses my lips.

"You guys were having a grand time?" Tobias says pushing me into the car while the others talk to the boys.

"Yeah. So much wind." I say pushing up my shades and he smirks and presses his lips against mine and the fireworks go off like always.

"NO! NO! NO! Stop making out!" Lynn says and I laugh opening the door and get on top of her and give her a giant hug.

"LYNN!" I shout

"WHAT!" She shouts back annoyed trying to get her off of me.

"I love you." I say laughing kissing her cheek and she throws me off of her.

"All filled up!" Christina gets back in the middle and Zeke and Shauna come from out the store with bottles of water and Marlene and Uriah come from another corner with Marlene on Uriah's back laughing.

"Let's hit the road jack!" Zeke yells.

"You should drive now since I'm driving." I say to Tobias and he nods kisses my lips and walks away.

"AYE YO! ZEKE GIVE ME THEM DAMN KEYS!" Tobias yells to Zeke who looks frightened and I laugh.

I get in the driver's side and I turn on the car and the radio turns on loudly. It's Feelin' Myself.

I high five Christina who is now in the back seat since this is our song. I am Nicki and she is Beyoncé.

I smirk and pull off getting back on the high way dodging through cars.
+++

"How much longer?" I ask as the sky is a burnt orange color and I drive on the highway at a good pace with some soft music playing in the background. The wind is slower and some of the girls are asleep. The high way is a little packed but still soothing. We are all the way in the back with occasional cars passing.

"3 miles then the extra one because we have to get to the hotel." Shauna says quietly but I just keep on driving. So close.

I am so tired but I have to get there then we can go to sleep then turn up tomorrow.

Sorry guys for the past few chapters being short and boring. I have testing and allergies so I am always tired.

Please forgive me because I update right after my shower at night and I be so tired.

I go to bed around 10 only because I hate waking up in the morning.

Anyways I be super tired and have headaches 😔😴.

Thanks for understanding 😊
But now I must sleep and dream about my other crush-other than Theo James and Uriah-😏😉

This dude at my school. Jeremiah!!