Chapter 11: Sleeping Over

Sorry guys this is going to be short and sorry for the delay on the chapter. 

*Tris Pov*

"My feet hurt so badly" I groan as I tell the order to Shauna so she can get the drinks straight. 

We herd there is going to be a convention 2 blocks away so we were thinking of doing another 'Welcome To Burlesque' number. 

"Tell me about it. I have not been home all day. I went straight from school to here" Christina chimes in sitting on one of the stools while she scrolls through her ticket book making sure she has them all before she gets up and returns them to Uriah. 

"We should totally have a sleep over tonight" Shauna grabs 2 beers from the cooler and starts making shots of liquor. 

"Yes a long relaxing session of-" I get cut off by the boys walking by me.

"A long session of what?" Zeke says.

"Movies. A long session of movies" I say taking the boys to their usual booth. 

I give them the menus even though they almost order the same thing. 

I go back and deliver the drinks to the table next to the boys and then I get the boys order and I give it to Uriah. 

Soon it is HPH and we are in the back changing. Since it is the same number we change into the same clothes and we can already hear the chatter of everyone it is really packed. 

After our preformance we go in the back and I change into wool sweatpants, a hoody and some combat boots. 

I throw my hair in a bun and I grab all of my things and head out and as I am walking out I see Duke.

"Hey you" I say

"Hey Pretty lady."

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you I would come and see you. Now you have to come and see me at the club again. I am looking forward to it" He grabs my hand shaking it not wanting to make it akward hugging me.

"See you around." He says

"Thank you. I guess I might see you this friday " I say

"I guess so" He leaves. 

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" All the girls squeal even  Uriah.

"No sir. It is not like that." I roll my eyes grabbing the girls hand and dragging them out. 

                                                                     +++

"Why can't that happen to me?" I whine as we watch the Fault in Our Stars for the 100th time. 

We are all huddled together on Shauna's couch eating junk food. I have a platter of strawberries and a big container of Nutella, Christina has confetti frosting and Shauna has bags of candy. 

"What?" Christina finish swallowing the icing "Having Cancer"

"Oh my goodness No Coco that is nothing to joke about. I don't want cancer I am talking about finding love like that by the slightest bump of someone." I say as I get another spoonful of Nutella. 

"You have. Four. Wait but you don't like him" Shauna says throwing a pack of Nerds at me. 

"Yup" I throw the pack back at her.

"So Tris. How much money do you have saved up now?" Chris asks

"700.63 only 100 more and I will have my car" I say day dreaming.

"You still keep it behind your toilet right?" Shauna says 

"Yerp"

"Dang I wish I had dough like that"

"Yeah but the only thing is I can't spend it or I will have nothing"