Chapter 3:Going Out Of Business??

*Tris Pov*

We have been playing truth or dare for hours and nothing cool has happened.

I think we are all too drunk to think of good dares.

"Lets just end it already" Zeke eyes close and he passes out.

We all decide to leave and we go home.

Once I get home I collapse on bed and instantly fall asleep.

When I wake the next morning I have a pounding headache.

I roll out of bed, Literally.

I crawl into my bathroom and take a shower.

That helps with my headache a little.

When I get out I put on black skinny jeans, A light grey tank top, and A red flannel long sleeve top.

I put on my combat boots and I straighten my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

Christina threatened me last night that if I don't have make up on this morning she will tell Al that I like him which is false.

"Ready?"I ask Christina.

"Yup"She says

After class we head to the restaurant.

"Hey Tori!"We yell like twins all the time.

"Hello Girls"She sniffles.

We walk backwards and open the door wider and see her with her head in her hands.

"What's wrong?"We ask in unison again.

"Nothing,"

We give her a look.

"Fine, But, Burlesque might be going out of business"She says and we gasp.

"What? Why?"

"Because, The real estate owner, Eric, He thinks that it's not original" She says.

"NOT ORIGINAL!" I shout. "How many Burlesque clubs are there in Portland!" 

"None This is the only one" Tori wipes her eyes.

"I think that we should do more older songs, and a mix of new songs." Christina adds.

"True, Tonight is Love Gun, Um, Eric is coming next week to watch"She says

"We will do our best" We say at the same time.......again.

We go out and put on our uniforms.

Its a slow day today so I sit behind the bar doing a 10 page packet about different scenarios and how to handle them as a cop.

"AYE YO BLONDIE!"

I recognize that voice. I look up and its Four with the boys.

I look at my watch.

It's in fact 8:45 and starting to get packed.

I roll my eyes and walk to them.

"What"I snap at him.

"The usual"

I put them at the table and take their order and hand them their ordered food.

I turn around and stalk into the back and I lean against the door talking to Christina and Uriah.

"Will's here"I nudge Christina.

"Really?"She asks hopefully.

Then she blushes and realizes what she just said.