Chapter 34: Hallways

*Tris Pov*

"Alright, truth or dare." Christina says as I emerge from her bedroom. I have on a pair of high waist cheetah print shorts that come right under my butt and a dark blue cropped long sleeve top that has love written out in black and really big taking up the whole sleeve.

My hair is in a black bonnet and I have on black and dark blue socks.

I sit down with my side on the couch and my left leg pulled close to me and my right under it. I grab my beer on the table and drink some.

"Well, the penalty is the same thing and I want to start first so let's do this." Christina says

"Tris truth or dare?"

"Truth. I am too lazy to get up right now." I say taking a swig of my beer. Wow it feels so amazing to not have Uriah call us a pansy cake.

"Pansycake!" Marlene says and we all glare at her. "In honor of my boyfriend." She says rising her hands and I roll my eyes and turn back to Christina.

"Okay, How many times did you and four get it on and during that amount of times, has he ever done anal?" She asks and I choke on my beer making it burn really bad. My cheeks turn a bright shade of red and I place my head on my knee looking at them.

"Okay," I say after a while. "6 times and 2." I say blushing and the girls start cheering.

I huff and look around the small 'circle' well not really a circle since we all on some kind of furniture like Lynn is laying on the table. Why? I don't know.

"Okay, Shauna?" I ask

"Dare."

"I dare you to face time Zeke after we finish with you." I say and she thinks about it.

"No! He is with the boys with their little slumber party." Shauna says

"They are already probably drunk by now." Marlene says and I nod. Christina grabs her makeup bag and I put some bold red lipstick on her with a Smokey eye and I curl her hair a little bit and finish it off with mascara, eyeliner, and blush.

I toss her phone to her and she face times it. I get under her and push her boobs up and stay there holding them so they pop out.

"Hey babe." Shauna says low making it 'seductive'

"Hi-Hi- Hey Shaun" Zeke says stuttering and I hear a door close.

"The boys are being retared playing Call of Duty and I think Four keeps spacing out thinking about Tris because he keeps having that boyish grin on his face." Zeke says "I had to leave."

I push her boobs up further and Lynn fake pukes in the background while Christina squeals with a pillow on her face and Marlene is shaking her head while I blush and coo at Tobias.

"Well, I'm with the girls and they are in the bedroom with Christina right now talking about things. So, I'm all alone." Shauna says

"Ooh" Zeke says "So, you wanna do it like last time when you were in your dorm and
I-"Zeke starts and we practically die of silent laughter.

"Zeke the girls are calling me I have to call you back." She says and hangs up the phone and we all laugh loudly.

We have tears running out of our eyes laughing. When we get ourselves together

Shauna picks her next victim.

"Lynn,"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a shot of apple cider vinegar."

Christina hands her the glass and Lynn moves it around a bit and takes a shot.

Her face scrunches up and she starts coughing.

"My chest, it burns." She says her eyes watering up and we laugh and for once she laughs too.

"Mar?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a wet dream?"

"Yes."

"Okay then."

"Christina?"

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Will done it?"

"8." She says "Including the time on the couch, the one where you are sitting on Tris."

I scream and Marlene gets up and cover my mouth.

"Tris you are going to get us in trouble. Mrs. Mathews is going to be walking down here and hear you." She says and I nod and she moves her hand off my mouth.

"I cleaned it!" Christina says and I relax. That is still nasty.

"She should be used to hearing screams from Tris and Christina." Lynn says and I glare at her and she glares right back.

"Alright, Tris?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do this dare and this candor." Christina says and I nod a bit scared.

"Okay, how long is four's d? Also I dare you to go twerk in front of the boy's hallway."

She says and I glare at her.

"Horny mofo's." I mutter.

"What was that?" She asks

"Nothing." I say sweetly "Alright about 9 inches maybe." I say blushing.

The girls gasp and I nod.

"That's impossible!" Lynn shouts.

"Fine then go ask him yourself!" I say and she stands up walking out the door.

"Wait Lynn! I didn't mean that!" I shout but she is already going up the steps.

"While you are already up here you can go ahead and do the dare." Shauna says as we get on the hallway of their room and I snatch off my hair bonnet and I run a finger through my hair that is a bit curly. I am too lazy to brush the knots out in the morning.
Shauna turns on her speakers that she brung with her and Lynn knocks on the door.

I am not really ashamed of my butt. I don't have a flat butt but it's not like Nicki Minaj's. Maybe like J-lo probably a bit smaller. But it's definitely not small.

*Tobias Pov*

We hear a knock on the door then Back that Azz up is playing. I open the door and all the boys crowd around. There is music coming from nowhere. There is a girl twerking with her feet up on the wall. Then all the doors open and boy's peak there head out grinning.

"Aye! Twerk Team!" Uriah being kinda drunk says getting on the wall beside the girl and starts twerking too, horribly.

I peak under the girl's hair and see it's Tris and she is laughing.

My mouth drops and she gets back on the ground when the music stops and she runs away with the girls behind her. Where did they come from?

We hear Mrs. Mathews screaming all the way down the hall telling us to be quiet, I hate when teachers do that, you are screaming to tell us to stop screaming, we aren't even screaming and I realized that I used screaming four times, five.

I must be really drunk.

We shut the door and everyone is stunned.

"Was that Tris?" Al asks and I glare at him. Will nod his head and we just sit back thinking of what just happened.

Wow, I didn't know she could twerk.