Chapter 32: Snow

*Tris Pov*

"Thank goodness that is snowing so we don't have to go to class." I whisper to Tobias as we lay in my bed with my leg thrown over his.

We finally got our s^it together and made up and made out. We came back to my place and continued what we started, went to sleep, woke up, took showers, ate food, got a call telling us that school was canceled.

Went back to sleep woke up and now we are laying in each other's arms.

I trace patterns on his bare chest and I lay my head on his arms.

"I know. Right now I would be in English." He says

"I would be in Law Enforcement." I say we lay in silence for a while and then he soon breaks it.

"I am so sorry Tris for acting the way I did, I should have listened to you instead of blowing up. Thank you for taking me back. Those few nights that we were separated felt like hell. I am just so happy that we made up." Tobias says and in response. I tilt my head back and kiss him square on the mouth.

He kisses me back laying me flat on my back and getting on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his short hair. His hands grab my wrist and they pin mine down on the bed. He slowly unbuttons my flannel night shirt and kisses his way down. Then back up teasing me.

I moan and his lips touch mine again. These are the moments where just chilling gets serious real quick.

He softly bites my lower lip asking for permission to open my mouth. I open my mouth and his tongue thrust into my mouth. I moan loudly and just as he gets that last button undone there is a knock at the door and then it opens. Then my bedroom door.

There stands Zeke who is shielding his eyes along with Uriah. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"We are here to formally ask you to please join us outside in front of the main building to play in the snow as 5 year olds." Zeke says formally.

"Thank you and have a good day." They turn around and walk out.

"I have never played in the snow before." I say getting excited.

"Really? You live in Chicago where it does snow, a lot. How have you never played in
the snow?" Tobias asks.

*Tobias Pov*

"I mean my parents are so strict that they never really let me go outside to play in it.

They didn't want me tracking snow and mud inside." She says standing up buttoning back up her shirt

She slides on a pair of thermal leggings and a pair of sweatpants.

"You're really going?" I ask and she gives me a look and nods her head.

"How am I supposed to deal with this?" I ask pointing down to my happy self.

"I don't know Tobias. We are going in the snow. It's cold out there." She says sitting down tying on a pair of old combat boots and I laugh.

She stands up and puts on a beanie and some chap stick. I do the same so my lips won't be dry. I get up and put on a pair of sweatpants, combat boots. My sweater and north face jacket. I put on a cardigan too and a scarf.

Tris puts on a beanie that says 'IDFWU' and a north face jacket with some gloves and a scarf.

I put on some gloves and I wrap Tris in my arms.

"Ugh boy it's too hot!" She screeches playfully pushing me away.

We both make our way outside where we see the gang throwing snow at each other.

"Hey guys!" We say waving and I guide Tris through the 5 feet of snow -and snow is still slowly falling-

"It's about time!" They start ranting on about how late we always are.

"Did you have a quickie? Because your cheeks are red and blushy." Marlene says grabbing Tris' jaw and inspecting her face and we both gasp.

"No! It's just cold outside." She mutters.

"Alright now that we have the love birds here. Let's have some fun!" Uriah shouts and throws a mountain of snow at Marlene. We all start playing and I look to see where Tris is.

She picks up a handful of snow and throws it in the air and it goes back down and rains on her. She giggles. She is so beautiful.

Everyone stops what they are doing and stares at Tris.

"What the heck Tris have you never seen snow before?" Christina asks as she throws

Will off her back since he jumped on her back.

"I mean I have seen it before. Just never played in it." She says shy fully and blushes.

We all laugh and throw tons of snow at her.

I walk up to her and brush some snow out of her face and I lean down and kiss her.

She taste like mint, and snow. Whatever that taste like. She kisses back wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrap them her waist.

"You're so short." I mutter against her lips.

"You're so tall." She giggles and kisses me again.

Soon we started to be tackled to the ground and get snow thrown on us. This is so much fun. I just hope we don't get hypothermia.
+++
"Guys what should we eat?" Shauna asks as we sit in Christina's dorm. Me and Tris are on the loveseat right behind us is the window. We are both back in some comfy pajamas cuddling with a blanket thrown over us drinking hot chocolate.

Shauna and Zeke are cuddled in the recliner the same way me and Tris are. Christina and Will are on the couch huddled up. Marlene and Uriah are on the other side of the couch and Lynn is on a bean bag. Al is sitting on the ottoman. We are all just chilling.

"Pizza?" Marlene asks

"Ugh it's so cliché to eat pizza after we played in snow and now drinking hot chocolate." Lynn says

We all kind of agree. But all of the other food places are far and they probably aren't even open.

"Fine then. We order from domino's and get something there that is not pizza. Is that still too cliché for you sis?" Shauna says playfully glaring at Lynn.

"Nah sis. I'm all gud." She says rolling her eyes.

Soon we are all pigging out and watching the purge anarchy.

"If the purge really did happen I would probably kill Nita first" Tris says and we laugh.

"I would kill Eric" I say

"Uriah" Zeke says as soon as Uriah says "Zeke"

They laugh and we continue watching the movie.

"Let's be honest." Christina says pausing the movie.

"Oh boy." Tris mutters but loud enough for us to hear.

Christina glares at her.

"For real, I wouldn't even kill anyone. Maybe Will for leaving the toilet seat up but I would be at all the stores racking up on clothes. Then we would go to Sam's Club and Walmart getting all the food. It's not like we would get in trouble. It's the purge."

"Yeah then we could go as a squad together and go streaking in the streets. Then, be
snippers and stuff." Uriah says

"Alright so we need to have the straight. This is the plan if the purge happens. Four can shoot and kill people. Tris can be beside him while we shop." Al says holding his hand out.

"Yeah. If the purge happens then we won't turn on each other." Uriah says putting his hand on top of Al's.

"I can't believe that we have a plan. We are so immature but whatever." Tris says putting her hand in and I follow.

"Dauntless Purge on the three." Zeke says.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"DAUNTLESS PURGE!"
I can't believe we just did that.