Chapter 35: Drunk

Please watch this funny a** video 😂😂😂😂😂

*Tris Pov*

I wake up piled on a whole bunch of blankets. I groan because I have a major headache. I also have an empty bottle of tequila. Yeah, after we ran away we turned up. I sit up and clutch my head.

Lynn is laying on the table with her mouth wide open and chips still in them, Marlene is face down in the pillow cushions with her butt in the air, Christina is laying on the dining room table with a tiara on and bottles of beer surrounding her. Shauna is nowhere to be found.

I cut off stand up and a whole bunch of popcorn falls out of my shirt. Someone knocks at the door and the girls groan. I jump over all the piles of pillows and blankets and I answer the door clutching my head and closing my eyes.

"Morning!" Someone says cheerfully and I open my eyes and see the boys standing there.

I look down to see what I am wearing, booty shorts and a sports bra. Could be worse.

"What?" I snap.

"Just wanted to see what you guys are doing. We're going to Starbucks wanna come?" Uriah asks and I roll my eyes and then regret it because my head starts pounding again.

"Yeah, just give me an eternity." I say about to close the door when Will foot stops the door.

"I need to grab something."

I groan and open the door wider and Will mouth drops and so does the other boys.

"And I thought we woke up worse!" Tobias says and I throw a pillow at him sitting beside Marlene who falls over but stays sleeping.

"What happened here?" Al questions.

"I really don't know." I say lying down closing my eyes falling asleep again.
+++
After I woke up we forced the boys out and cleaned up. Then while Marlene vacuumed

I took a shower and took some pills.

When I got out I put on a pair of Calvin Klein undergarments and then I did my makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick.

Then I got dressed; I put on a pair of black leggings, a black top that says TOMMMY AINTGOTNOJOB.

I put on a gold chain and I brushed through my hair too lazy and tired to do anything to it. I put on a black beanie that said 1994 on it, the year I was born. Yep, I am 21 about to be 22 in a few months. I put on a pair of black Jordan's that I just took out the box and lastly a vintage jean jacket.

I walk out the steamy bathroom and collapse on the couch closing my eyes. They boys are downstairs chilling waiting for us.

"Ugh, I don't know if I want to eat some food or pass out." Lynn giggles and we all stare at her in shock.

"Don't worry guys, I am still kinda drunk." She says and we nod standing up walking out the room.

"She's still kinda drunk so don't worry." Marlene says to the boys and they nod their heads making my head hurt.

"Partied hard last night huh?" Tobias whispers in my ear and I nod my head.

I had an amazing day yesterday. Joked with Tobias, got laid, had a sleep over, twerked, got drunk and now going to Starbucks.

I blush at the memory of me twerking in front of the boys. Tobias must noticed because he smiles and leans down and pecks my lips and we keep walking. We get in his car and I get in the passenger side. I click my seat belt and put the chair back a little bit.