Chapter 8: Just Drunk?

*Tris Pov*

I panic. I don't know what to do. He is still kissing me and he wraps his arms around my waist and licks my bottom lip.

I pull away and wipe my mouth. His eyes are still glazed over and he smirks.

"What's wrong? You don't like my kisses?" He slurs.

"Um, You are dating Nita. You can't kiss me. Your just drunk" I say

He pulls me closer to him and starts kissing on my neck.

"Well, I like you better. I love your body. She doesn't have to know" He whispers in my ear.

I gasp and back away from him and I slap him.

I turn on my heel and walk away to the booth.

On the way there I run into Christina.

"Hey whats wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing."

"..."

"..."

"Well then we are leaving in 30 minutes" She says

I nod even though she can hardly see me and I walk to the bar.

"Well what are you doing here all by yourself, Pretty Lady" The bartender says.

He has Light Brown hair and Light Blue eyes and is strongly built.

I guess you can say that he is cute.

"Oh, I'm not here by myself. I'm with some friends but they are to busy grinding on each other" I say pointing to the dance floor that's packed.

"Oh" He smiles with his bright white teeth. "What? You don't have a boyfriend?"

"Um, No, I just moved here, like 3-4 months ago" I shake my head 

He stares at me for a long time. More than a stranger should be.

"Well, Here is a little welcome gift from me" He slides me a drink with a napkin under it.

"Thank you" I smile.

And just like that he is gone to the other side to tend to the crowd.

I look at the napkin and it reads:

Welcome to Portland Pretty Lady, Maybe we can catch up sometime, I would love to get to know you, Duke.

I fold it up and put it in my shoe.

I walk back to the table enjoying this great drink. 

Soon we are leaving and everyone is practically Tipsy except me and Lynn.

We exit the club and start walking along the streets trying to find the cars.

As we are walking we see this thing sitting on some steps with a long white flowy gown and black hair that is covering its face.

"The hell?" Uriah questions.

He quickly walk past it but then it starts screaming and chasing us.

I hate Halloween.

+++

On our way in we stop by Wendy's and Grab some food and then we go back to me and Chris' room.

We climb the steps laughing at the trick that happened on the street.

I unlock the door and walk into my bedroom and take off my shoes and the napkin falls out.

I smile at it and place it on top of my dresser.

I don't change but I put on some mix-match socks.

 I see everyone laying around eating their food.

I grab my bag of food and drink and I sit on the floor in front of them eating.

"So what is the plans for tomorrow?" Will asks looking through his bag to find his food.

"Um, We have to go to the studio to practice" Shauna says scrolling through her phone.

"Practice?" Marlene says.

"They are dancers at the bar burlesque" Lynn says

She knows since her sister goes there.

"I've been their before just never stayed for the dancing" She says

"You should really invest in dancing there" Uriah mutters and she blushes.

"I hate when Halloween comes because then Tori makes us dress in those ridiculous costumes" Christina says.

"Oh yeah, Doesn't that start next week?" I ask

"Yup" Christina and Shauna says

"I don't get the point of you guys' job. What's the point of wasting your time to lip-sing and dance around on a stage in an outfit. I don't like it" Nita says

"Then don't come. If you don't like it then stay home. Don't even bother walking in then" I fire back.

She looks so angry all the others can do is snicker.

"Why are you even here, None of us like you I'm not sure If Four likes you either. But when the hell are you here?" Lynn asks after a while.

Nita grabs her stuff grabbing Four's hand and they leave.

"Poor. Four" Al says beside me.

I just roll my eyes. I could care less. He is just a pig caring about girls bodies.