Chapter 2:Frat Party

*Tris Pov*

It's 3 days into the week and that means that it is Wednesday and I am off of work today.

I have my Advanced Math 'extra' class with all of my friends including Zekes too.

I get out of bed this morning and take a shower. When I am finished I put on camoflauge cargo pants, A dark blue tank top and a coral cropped sweater thats see through.

I put on my timberlands and I brush through my hair and I curl it and put on mascara, eyeliner, and a little coral lipstick.

"Good. You better have not come out of that room without make up or your hair did" Christina says smirking.

I roll my eyes and grab my bag with my computer.

We go to starbucks and start working on seperate homework.

Christina really wants to be a school teacher.

I just plug my earphones in and jam to The Outsider by A perfect Circle.

I sip on my coffee and when I look up I see Four walking in with a girl (A really Pretty Girl). She has beautiful natural brown hair, Brown eyes, and Pink lips. Her body is curvy and she is tall and slim but not too much.

I have deep curves but they aren't deep.

They sit at a table and talk and laugh.

I continue listening to my music and we finish up around the same time.

I stand up and walk past them. Like I could care. I have no feelings towards him.

"Aye! Yo! Tris!" I turn around and see him waving at me.

I walk towards him and he looks me up and down then back to my face.

"Zeke is having a frat party. Are you going?" He asks.

"Sure, Yeah, I guess so" I say trying to end this conversation.

"See you then"He flashes a smile to me and I smile, A fake one.

I go outside and see Christina fixing her make up in her rear view mirror.

I get inside the car.

"What was all that about??"She asks as she applies more lip gloss and puts the car in Reverse.

Zeke is having a Frat party tonight" I say

"Are you going?"

"MH" I say nodding.

She squeals.

I roll my eyes and she pulls out.

Soon we are back at the dorm chilling.

The party does not start until 9:00 and its only 6.

We decide to call Shauna to come get ready and when she gets here she has two other girls.

One has Black hair that is shoulder length and bright blond streaks. The other has blond hair that is a little over her shoulders and she has bangs.

They are both very pretty and the one with the black and blond hair has a scowl on her face.

"Guys. This is my little sister Lynn and her friend Marlene" She says gestuting to the girls who wave and Lynn who has the black and blond hair gives a lazy pieace sign.

"Zeke is having a Fret party so we are going to get ready here" Shauna tells the girls.

                                                                +++