Bloody Fun {Harvey}

Imagine......

"Okay so the death count is high

"Okay so the death count is high. How much more do I really have to say?" Your words rung out in the GCPD like any normal day. And to be honest, that was normal in Gotham. You had just gotten back from a robbery gone horribly wrong and well.... it was a serial killers dream haven in there. Body parts tied up in bags. And mason jars full of blood. You didn't even want to know why.

"Well these bozos are acting like they've never seen blood before. Get it to evidence! Go!" Harvey's annoyed tone with your new partner, had you chuckling slightly at their expense. It was actually pretty funny. They're supposed to be a cop. But yet, act like they've never seen blood or anything remotely like it. Training indicates that there will be blood. And lots of it. They might as well just say, It's Gotham, and get it over with. That's all the training you need.

"Why do I always get the weaklings Harv? This one probably will end up dead or quitting before long." He nodded in complete agreement, writing something down. He looked completely annoyed. But that wasn't new for him.

"Sorry kid. Maybe you'll be spared and they disappear. Who knows." You chuckled, sitting down at your desk to take in more cases. You became a cop because of your brothers murder when you were little. And you pride yourself on being a damn good one.

"One can only hope." You continued your work for the day, knowing this was only the beginning of it. A mass murder you would think is the end. But nope. The life you live.