Making It Up (Bruce)

Imagine.....

For endless days, Bruce hasn't exactly been himself with you

For endless days, Bruce hasn't exactly been himself with you. You've been dating for what felt like ages now, and it breaks your heart to find the reason why he is acting so strange. He keeps going off with Silver, that witch of a woman. She's always so evil to you. And you've had enough. You broke things off with Bruce and ran home with your tears streaming down your face to the ground, your heart shattered.

You're sick of people hurting you. Your family doesn't care about you. And the one person you thought would always care, apparently doesn't anymore. He ran after you, but you shoved him away. You didn't want it anymore. You didn't want to hear his excuses. Bruce is a good guy. He really is. But this Silver? She's trouble. She's evil. And she's up to something. So here's the start of being away from Bruce. It's only been a few minutes, but you feel like it's been years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ran to Wayne Manor with your heart in your throat, feeling sicker than ever at hearing Alfred's words echo in your mind. Bruce had been kidnapped. And all because of that Silver witch. You knocked and knocked on the front doors with tears about to fall, when Bruce suddenly opened the door, making your stomach drop and your heart beat faster from the mere feeling of relief.

"Bruce......? How..." Suddenly, he grabbed you up into his arms so tightly, you could tell he was still shaken up a bit.

"(Y/N), please forgive me. I'm so, so sorry for what I did to you. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. And starting right now, I'm going to make it up to you. I promise you this." Of course you'll always remember how everything went down with that evil girl. But you know in your heart that you love Bruce. And you don't really want to be away from him. Him being kidnapped has really freaked you out. The thought of losing him is terrifying. So you won't let that happen.

"Of course Bruce. Of course. I want you to..." Mr. Wayne has your heart.