Welcome To Arkham Mr. Nygma... (Edward)

Imagine.....

You sat back in your seat as Hugo Strange looked down at you with what seemed to be a look of interest, making you scowl

"Look, Strange, I'm not into whatever your game is here. You've sure helped Ozzie out and that's all fine and dandy! But I will not let you screw with my mind more than its already been. No thank you...." He chuckled a dark little chuckle down at you as you rolled your eyes, making him grin.

"You sure are a bold one..... aren't you?" You shrugged your shoulders as you stood from your seat, smirking slightly as he merely smiled, walking you out the door.

"We'll be seeing each other again real soon (Y/N)." You merely nodded as Miss Peabody sent you a little smile, watching you walk away as you shook your head in frustration. These people are so gullible! Why must they feel the need of screwing with our minds...? You don't need help. You don't want it for that matter. You are who you are. And you're okay with that. You continued your little walk as you suddenly stopped, your eyes widening in surprise.

"Edward...?" He stopped in his tracks upon seeing you as a sudden grin lit up his face, making you grin back.

"(Y/N)! You know I was just thinking about you. You look nice by the way...." Your cheeks heated up slightly at his words as your inner self seemed to slap you from the childish reaction.

"So do you. My my its been a while Eddie! I've missed you...." He smiled that adorable little smile of his as you grinned back, actually glad to have someone here with you again that you can relate too.

"Well I've certainly missed you! Not having you by my side the past few days has been.... hell frankly. You always seemed to help me through everything (Y/N)..." You grinned a little as his eyes stayed locked with yours, his intense look sending a warm feeling through you. Eddie and you have been friends for the longest time. You helped him through his change. You helped him with.... well everything. He means the world to you.... You actually haven't been here long yourself. You ended up killing several cops because you were caught hiding a body. But oh well! Can't change anything now can you...? But having Eddie here should be fun.....