Broken (Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧❤️

Your eyes trailed around the GCPD with caution as you ducked behind the cells littering one whole part of the building, making you feel terrible as you saw a sad Oswald sitting within one of them, your heart seeming to break

Your eyes trailed around the GCPD with caution as you ducked behind the cells littering one whole part of the building, making you feel terrible as you saw a sad Oswald sitting within one of them, your heart seeming to break. Everyone in Gotham just seems to think that Oswald is some crazed psychopath that needs to be locked away somewhere, like some animal. They don't even know his story. Or why he's become who he is today. Penguin.

"Os. Hey..." He suddenly whirled around as your hands clutched the bars, kneeling down so no one would notice you talking, not wanting to run the chance of him getting into even more trouble with these morons. And his eyes went super wide, a look of both surprise and a little happiness flashing in them.

"(Y/N). How... how did you get in here?" You grinned a little as you shrugged, the both of you sharing a knowing look as he simply smiled, a little one. You're actually the best friend of Oswald. And you've also worked along side him when he was with Fish, going random places with him when they'd do various things for her. And you're also sneaky. So you're a good asset to any team. But team Oswald is the only one you want to be on.

"Don't worry about that. I just wanted to see you. I was worried..." He looked around a moment, before falling to his knees to be eye level with you, his hands softly wrapping around yours as a little sad smile flashed across his face, making you tear up just from the sight of him in there.

"I know. But... I'll be okay. I just, I need a favor. And I only want you to do it." A sad smile came to your lips as you nodded, looking around for anyone near by, thankfully seeing no one as your eyes met with Oswald's once again, his eyes starting to water.

"Would you please go see my mother...? I want her to have more flowers. Please..." A tear slid down your face from the tone of his voice, hearing the brokenness within it, breaking you apart at the seam. Not only is he going through this with the GCPD, but he lost his mother as well. The one woman he'd do anything for. The one that loved him more than anyone. Even you. Which is a hell of a lot of love.

"Of course Os. You know I'd do that any day." He simply smiled as tears freely fell from his eyes, making you softly cry, your hands now tightly bound together through the bars....