Why Me...? (Jerome)

Imagine....
You fell with a thud to the floor as the Arkham guards flung you into your cell, your eyes stinging from the tears you had let out once entering the building. You couldn't help it... you.... can't. Your black outs have gotten so much worse. You killed someone during one the other day and when you came back to yourself, you looked down at the dead body of the strange man and lost it. You never thought it would get this bad... Ever.

Your parents finally found you that night since you always seem to wonder from home during the black outs. And when they did, you never seen your mom look so broken. Or dad so upset. They finally broke down and brought you here upon finding you. And you're already miserable.

You can't help the things that happen when you black out.... you can't even remember anything.  You softly laid your head on the cold hard ground as you looked up at the ceiling, your tears running down your cheeks as you got lost in your own mind....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat in the little gathering room as everyone talked and mumbled to themselves, sighing as you felt like crying once more. You just want out....

"Whyyyy hello beautiful! Why are you all alone over here...? Why don't you make some friends? Hmmm.?" You gritted your teeth together upon hearing the voice as you almost jumped up, prepared to swing at the random guy when you took one look at him and instantly stopped, your eyes wide. Woah.... Ginger hair.... blue eyes. And a killer smile. You seemed to lose the ability to speak as the guy simply laughed, a crazed laugh as he thumped right down next to you, surprising you as he extended his hand towards you.

"I'm Jerome. I killed my mother and all that rubbish. Blah blah blah is what it is really. But what can you do...? Parents can be such demons! Am I right??" You looked at him for a moment, assessing him as a little smile came to your lips, making him smile right back as you took his hand in yours.

"I'm (Y/N). And yes. Sometimes they can...." You don't hate your parents. You understand their reasoning for putting you here. But you feel like they will never love you again. Or they won't take you back with open arms. How could they is all you think....

Jerome took one look at you and sighed, lazily resting his chin on his hands as he relaxed on the table, making you chuckle slightly. This guy.....

"I can see your parents are a touchy subject. Fair enough! I get it. So no more boring talk about the bastards! Let's just have..... fun..." You grinned at the playful look on his face, seeming to get lose in his smile....