Declared Sane (Oswald)

Imagine....
"Oswald! It's so good to see you! You look wonderful! Did you get them in there...?" You laughed as he just simply smiled up at you, a weird smile. Not his normal smile. At all.

"It was a good a experience (Y/N)! They helped me get better. I just wanted to come over here and say how sorry I am for all the things I ever did to you in the past. It wasn't right and I'm terribly sorry." You looked on at him with your eyes wide. Is this the same Oswald or did the Strange weirdo make a clone...?

"It's okay Os.... Don't be sorry. We both have had our days. It tends to happen with us psychos!" You smiled slightly as you patted his arm, when he pulled his left arm around. And in his hand he was holding a red rose, the most beautiful rose you'd ever seen. You looked down at it with a tiny smile, really confused. What the hell did Strange do to him?? He softly smiled at you, looking a bit embarrassed as he lifted the rose towards you.

"This.... Is for you. I know how much you love roses and i came across it on my way here. It was perfect." You looked up at him with mix emotions, not used to someone being this nice to you, let alone Oswald Cobblepot. But you couldn't help the smile that broke out on your face as you gently took the rose from his hand, smelling it's scent.

"It really is beautiful Os. Thank you.... thank you so much." He looked down a tad with his little smile upon his face, just as you softly kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly to you.

"You're welcome (Y/N)...." You smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder. You really missed this Penguin....