It Would Seem Not... (Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧❤️

You practically fell out from the bus once the doors had been opened, your heart racing so fast, a feeling you haven't felt in forever

You practically fell out from the bus once the doors had been opened, your heart racing so fast, a feeling you haven't felt in forever. You've been trapped in Indian Hill for ages now it would seem. Some of it spent dead. Some alive. Some tortured. But here you are, finally free from the grips of Strange. And the first thing to come to your mind? Oswald Cobblepot.

You were killed trying help him fight off Fish. He tried so hard to pull you back up, the look on his face still etched into your mind now surprisingly. But he could only do so much with people coming after him. And you just slipped. And the last thing you remember was looking up at him as screams erupted from you and him both. And then you were gone.

So now you hope you can find him again... You stood to your feet on alert as you looked around the deserted road the bus at crashed on as the others walked off, leaving you behind, your eyes wide as you felt scared. You didn't want anyone taking you again.

"(Y/N)...... How...? What...?" You instantly whirled around upon hearing a very familiar voice, your eyes meeting the now watery ones of Oswald's, your eyes going wide. Oh my gosh.... he's right here. Right here! And all you could do was run, run as fast as you could, until your arms were around him, overjoyed from just the mere sight of him. And his arms softly went around you as you heard his sniffling, making you cry as well.

"Impossible...." You gently pulled back to look at him, wiping a stray tear rolling down his cheek, looking him over, seeing that he was actually here, that you aren't dreaming.

"It would seem not Os..."