Killing Galavan {Theo}

For: SinisterRosee ❤️

Imagine...
You shook your head, watching this bastard on tv as he fed all of Gotham lies. You clutched the arm rest on your chair, glaring at the screen. But of course Gotham will believe anything this man says. Only because he's rich. Well you'll show them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You loaded up your guns, your eyes narrowed, lost in your own mind.

"(Y/N), are you sure you want to do this? Once you kill someone.. it never leaves you." You whirled around, looking your friend square in the eyes just fuming in anger from their dumb question.

"I have too (Y/F/N)! I can't let that bastard corrupt Gotham any further.... It's time to end this.. Once and for all." Everyone is so blind here! They can't see that if we let this man run Gotham, he will ruin everyone. You looked at your friend, seeing them looking down at the ground, their eyes closed.

"Don't worry. Everything will be better by tomorrow. Trust me." You walked out the door, not looking back, not thinking twice. It has to end.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You slowly pulled up in front of where Theo was giving his speech, smirking slightly. This will be a easy shot.. You jumped out of the car, gun in hand, instantly alerting the cops near by. You smirked a little, laughing.

"Helloooo Gotham! So, you want this man as your Mayor? Welllll, you won't be thinking that when you're 6 foot under.. will you?" Everyone just stared at you, panic on their faces.

"Will you?!" They all jumped, shaking their heads, starting to run as you laughed, shaking your head. Man these people are so easy to scar. It's hilarious!

"I swear.. and I thought you guys would back me up.. Shame really." You slowly walked up the stairs, Theo looking down at you, a slight smirk on his face.

"So, (Y/N). Somehow I knew you'd come for me. So predictable." You grinned, cocking him with the gun, making him stumble. Bet he didn't see that coming huh?

"Was that predictable? Because I've been dreaming of doing that for so long Uncle." He held his face as blood poured from his lip, making you smirk. He won't be needing that face of his anymore anyway... He smiled, a little smile, slightly laughing. He seemed so... amused.

Suddenly, a couple of cops came up the stairs, trying to grab you, when you shot them, sending them flying down the stairs. You looked down at them, grinning a little, clapping your hands together. Theo smirked.

"Wow. I see your training has payed off nicely. You've become... deadly." You slightly smirked, instantly putting the gun to his head. His eyes slightly widened, making you laugh.

"I learned from the best.." Then you took the shot, watching him drop to the ground. You closed your eyes, clutching the gun, breathing a sigh of relief as the worlds biggest smile came to your lips. Finally.. he's been dethroned.