Insane (Edward)

For: KimAckermann ❤️❓
Imagine....
"Hey (Y/F/N), you think you could talk to Ed for me about the Kristen Kringle case? See if you can get anymore information from him?" You shook your head with a little smile upon your lips as Jim nodded his head, walking away with Harvey. You have to admit, Ed has been acting pretty funny since Jim decided to look into Miss Kringle's whereabouts. But honestly you just shrug it off as his nerves.

"You know.... you really shouldn't do everything Gordon tells you. You're not some puppy for him to order around." You jumped slightly, whirling around to see Ed himself looking down at you, an annoyed look on his face as he looked around the area surrounding you guys, before getting super close to you, making you nervous.

"Listen to me Miss (Y/L/N), you're a smart, beautiful woman. You don't need to let these fools order you around. You'd do good on your own. I've certainly learned that for myself..." He smirked slightly, a dark smirk, making you look up at him wide eyed.

"You did something..." He just kept the smirk upon his lips, softly placing his hand on your shoulder, chuckling slightly.

"You knew that from the beginning my dear. You can't fool me. And you also know that you would never tell a soul. Because we both know you're smarter than that..." His grip on your shoulder tightened as he pulled you closer to him, his mouth really close to your ear as your heart raced from nervousness. You aren't scared of him. You could never be. But he's super intense...

"So how about you help me with Detective Gordon... And then we can have some real fun together. I know you want to..." He slowly pulled away from you, his smirk replaced with a grin once he saw a cop coming towards you guys, his normal stance back as he sent you a secret look.

"It was nice chatting with you Miss (Y/F/N)! Remember..... fun awaits." He winked at you as he walked away, leaving you standing there a confused mess. Insanity has taken over Mr. Nygma. But... it's rather appealing. You can't remember a time where you've seen him so... happy looking. Now, only to see what Mr. Riddle Man has in store for you....