The Return: Wrath of the Villains

Imagine....
You sat down on your best living room chair, your hands held together in excitement, awaiting the return of the show that has captured your heart and more, Gotham. Ahh it feels like centuries since its last been on. And the awaited returned has got you so hyped up, you can't sit still.

5...4...3...2....1......

"Gotham"

The title flashes across your screen, making you clap with glee, the worlds biggest smile lighting up your face. When suddenly, something happens. Something you never could have imagined happening. Your tv goes black! The whole living room goes black. You can't see a thing.

Your heart starts beating faster, all sorts of different emotions going through you, when suddenly, the lights flicker on..... And you're not even in your own house!

You jump up from the chair you had never moved from, your heart going so fast it felt like it was going to jump out of your chest. What is happening...?

"Ahh! There you are.... I was beginning to think you had left me. What a shame that would have been!" You scream in surprise as you see.... Edward standing in front of you??? ❓ You think to yourself, am I going crazy....? Suddenly, he laughs, a loud laugh, causing you to flinch.

"Now now. Don't panic! You're safe miss. I wouldn't hurt you..." You look around the room, seeing green question marks littering the walls, then back to Ed, seeing a huge smirk upon his lips. You slowly back away as he comes closer, a dark look in his eyes, when you felt hands on your arms, taking you by surprise, your eyes wide.

"Okay riddle man! You've had your fun. Now let me have some." You whirl around upon hearing the voice, seeing Oswald standing behind you, putting a hand over your chest. It's Penguin! 🐧 The king... how is this even happening?! He smiled a little at you, relaxing his hand on his umbrella, is legs crossed slightly, a menacing smile on his lips.

"What is happening...?" Oswald sent you a strange look, a little bit of humor showing on his face.

"You're one strange kid. I like that. And I don't like many people. So please, take that as a good thing." Wow.... Okay. So at least everything's good in Penguinville. You jumped, suddenly hearing police sirens off in the distance, Oswald disappearing from sight, leaving you standing there a confused mess. What. Is. Happening?!?

"GCPD! Don't move!!" You instantly threw your hands in the air, panic setting in. Now Jim and Harvey are arresting you?? What fresh hell is this...? 👮🏼 Jim came running towards you, his gun poised at you, when he slowly started to lower it, looking you over.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen?" You shook your head, completely shell shocked. You're in your favorite show....

"Hahahahaha!!! You guys think you're so clever.... let me show you clever!" Suddenly, smoke filled the entire area, when you felt arms wrap around you, lifting you off the ground, making you scream. What is with everyone taking you hostage?!

"Don't worry beautiful... I won't bite. Unless...." Suddenly, a knife was pressed to your neck, the smoke finally clearing around you, revealing Jerome Valeska himself, making your heart race. 🔪 Oh goodness.... He laughed, that manic laugh of his, finding humor in your fear.

"You try something.... funny. No funny business doll! That's what I'm for. Hahahahaha!" You screamed as the knife pressed further into your neck, making you black out from the extreme pain....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You jumped, your eyes wide, your heart racing, seeing that you're back in your living room, the lights on, the TV playing away. It was just a dream.... You grinned, the worlds biggest grin. What a dream.... Suddenly, Gotham started to play, your grin never leaving, when Edward came onto the screen. Your eyes widened slightly at the sight. Green question marks littered the entire room he was in....

You pushed yourself further out of your chair, looking closely at the screen, when suddenly, Edward looked directly at you, winking, before looking away, setting back into the scene of the show. You instantly fell back into the chair, surprised. What...? Then you smiled. Finally, Gotham is back.... 🌃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhhhh! Guys..... today is the day! Gotham is finally back!!!!

Who's ready...? I know I am! 🐧😼❓👮🏼🔪😉