Hope (Bruce)

Imagine....

Being this

Being this..... monster, as everyone views you as now, is terrifying to say the least. You truly never wanted to be the person that people look upon in fear. When they look into your eyes, they don't see the actual person you truly are in there. They only see what they've heard. Not what you are. Your whole life has been filled with so many what ifs.

What if daddy had been a normal person? What if mommy had been caring? What if grandma had been loving. And what if grandpa had lived? Daddy killed mommy in a fit of rage. While grandma killed grandpa by breaking his heart. And you? Well you went nuts. Or so they say anyway.

You lost your mind so to speak. Your parents always treated you terribly. The only person that seemed to ever care is.... Bruce. He cares. Alfred cares. And yet, even though you're committed for treatment in the hospital, they still make sure you're taken care of. And as your eyes gaze into the ones of Bruce, seeing his sad expression, you do know that he does still care. He's not going to leave you.

"(Y/N)..... you know you're not a monster. You're just.... sick. What happened wasn't your fault. Your dad drove you mad. But there is still hope. I promise you that you will be okay." Your eyes filled with tears upon hearing Bruce's words, softly laying your head on his comforting shoulder. He truly is a hero....