Leading Man {Jeremiah}

Imagine.....😈❤️
Walking the streets of Gotham at night was a risk you took everyday to get to your oh so lovely apartment in the heart of the city you've called home your whole life. It keeps getting worse and worse. But you wouldn't let it stop you. Working for the police force was a dangerous job in Gotham. You've locked up numerous criminals in your short time on the force and you'd do it over and over to keep everyone safe.

"Well.... if it isn't little miss save the day. Just who I was looking for...." The soft, but terrifying tone of a man's voice stopped you dead in your tracks. And you knew instantly who it was. Jeremiah Valeska. You were tasked to keep close tabs on him and his doings since his brother died and he decided he was the newest, most dangerous threat Gotham has faced yet. And to be honest, he actually was.

"Jeremiah. Look, I won't play these games with you. You know what I have to do. Our friendship was void the minute you turned into this." You slowly turned to face him. And saw his whole face was ghostly white. You barely saw Jeremiah anymore. Just what used to be in his eyes. And he slowly came towards you with a smile so big showing proudly on his face, it sent shivers coursing through you. You've always had a soft spot for Jeremiah. He was a good friend of yours. But you took different paths.

"But that's the thing.... you see, you won't do that. Because you won't have the chance." And before you could react to his words, your hands softly going to your holster to pull your gun you always kept on you, he was on you and had you pinned to the alley wall so fast. Your heart was racing and the darkness cloaked you both from anyone ever possibly seeing you.

His eyes scanned yours, looking over the features of your face, looking down your body. And a soft sigh escaped his lips, before returning his eyes back to yours, his hands landing roughly on your hips, keeping you from moving.

"I always liked you (Y/N). I liked you a lot. You're the face for everything right in the world. But you see...... we no longer see eye to eye. And you following me, trying to learn my every move, will only get you killed." His menacing tone and dark eyes made you feel so terrified. He was beyond worse than Jerome ever was. He was becoming something Gotham would hear about for years to come.

Someone we needed a hero to protect us from. But you boldly moved your head closer to his, your lips inches apart, trying to show you wouldn't be effected in the way he was hoping. You couldn't feed the fear.

"So you take over the leading role as the new bad guy in town. You want everyone to be scared of you and run away in fear from your laughter. Or even just the mere sound of your voice. It won't work with me...." His eyes widened in humor for a second, just taking in your words. But he seemed..... intrigued. Like maybe you could be of use anyhow.

"We'll see about that...." He suddenly shoved away from you, taking a very dramatic bow with a slight smirk, before disappearing into the darkness of the alley, leaving you there to slump to the ground with your heart almost out of your chest. Yes. We will see.