Brother Dearest {Jerome/Jeremiah} Part Two Of Loose Ends

Imagine..... 😈💞👿

"Do you think he'll find us?!" You made sure the doors were all locked so tightly before entering Jeremiah's little hideaway from the world, your heart beating so hard and so fast at the mere thought of what was happening

"Do you think he'll find us?!" You made sure the doors were all locked so tightly before entering Jeremiah's little hideaway from the world, your heart beating so hard and so fast at the mere thought of what was happening. Jerome managed to find him after all these years. And is clearly on the war path. Does he want to end him? He killed the rest of his family, so why not??

"I highly doubt it (Y/N). I don't see how he could find this place. That's why I designed it the way I did. So I couldn't be found by anyone. Let alone him..." Jeremiah was pacing the room, his facial expressions showing just how angered he truly was. He wasn't keeping his composure any longer like he usually does in any given situation.

"What is it with you two?! Was he always so.... so...."

"So evil? Completely soulless? Void of any emotion but lust for the kill? Yes!! He's a monster. You wouldn't believe how many times he tried to kill me. You just wouldn't." Jeremiah blew up, for the first time since you've known him. And it was honestly, really frightening. He hardly ever gets angry or bothered by anything. He's so calm and collected, sweet and caring. Nothing even remotely close to his twin brother. Or so you had thought.

"Oh is that the games you want to play here brother dearest? My my, how naughty you are telling her lies like that. You always tell her the tall tales of how I chased you around with butcher knives....? Hmmmm...? Because that is a sight I'm loving in my mind right now!" You screamed in complete fear from the sudden voice of Jerome in the room, not understanding how he managed to break in. But none the less, you ran to Jeremiah, clutching his arm for dear life.

"Go!!" And before Jerome could react, you two bolted out the door, hitting him square in the face with it once you had slammed it open. But that didn't stop his hysterical laughter creeping up around you within the long halls of this place.

"There's no way we'll escape this place without him finding us. It's like a damn labyrinth in here!" Jeremiah suddenly covered your mouth with so much force, causing your eyes to go so wide from the fear consuming you once the lights suddenly turned all red, the panic mode you installed with Jeremiah kicking in. The flashing red lights would dim, plunging you into utter darkness one moment, then blood red vision the next. You could barely breathe from the fear you felt.

"Okaaaaaay you two!!! This was supposed to be a lovely, little, intimate family gathering. But if you want to play a game of hide and seek, I can do that to. I'll be the hunter..... and you'll be the prey. What do ya say?!" Jerome's laughter continued to fill the endless loops and turns you took like a maze of horrors.

"Just do what I say. And we'll get out of here. Understand?" Jeremiah's whispered tone in your ear, only had you nodding. You couldn't even form words from the pure panic setting in. You could see somewhat. But not enough to give you any hope of escaping.

"Go this way." He whispered so softly, you barley heard him over the harsh intake of breath you did, before his hands landed on your waist, leading you to a right turn ahead of you. You were scared out of your mind.

"What if we run right into him Jeremiah?" There was no answer. Just the sound of his breathing in your ear from the closeness of him on you. His hands were still firmly on your waist, guiding you to wherever it is he thought you'd end up. But when you heard sudden laughter right in your ear, you could barely move. You froze right on the spot, the hairs on your neck stood up and your little scream of panic was cut off so quickly from a sudden hand coming to rest on your mouth.

"Now now now.... I won't hurt ya gorgeous. Maybe." He drug you off further down the hall, until he suddenly slammed you into the wall, your wide eyed stare meeting the humored eyes of Jerome, his hand never wavering from your mouth.

"Soooooooo, my oh so innocent brother has you convinced he's not crazy like me huh? Funny. As I recall, he used to torture me to no end." You kicked and screamed from underneath his hand, hoping to all hope that Jeremiah would find you.

"He attracted a beautiful, young and willing woman like yourself. He must be doing something right. You like em crazy don't you? A little broken in the noggin? Mommy issues and a temper through the roof? Could snap at any given time? You do don't you....?" His mouth inched closer and closer to your ear with each word spoken, feeling his knife placed on your stomach so delicately, before he started inching down your skin, breaking the skin with each stroke. Your muffled screams only fueled him on. He loved it.

"Jerome!!! Stop it!!!" You both looked over to Jeremiah, his hard breathing and angered eyes unlike anything you've ever seen on him. He was furious.

"Now he decides to make his appearance in our lovely show! How about that?" Jerome's laughter made you flinch as you felt blood trickling down your skin in a warm sensation. Your breathing was ragged and your eyes full of panic, your tears rolling freely, before Jerome suddenly let you go from his close embrace, sending you crumbling to the floor in a heap.

"You think telling everyone lies will save you....? You're wrong. You aren't innocent dear brother. Far from it actually. Telling miss gorgeous over here just how amazing you are and how I'm practically satan's son. Which, by the way, thank you! I'll take it as a compliment! Haha!" You could barely move from the pain you felt. He cut deeper than you had thought, causing incredibly horrible pain when you merely breathed.

"You psychopath.... it's not enough you kill our mother, now me?!" Jerome's humored laugh filled your ears. But all you could do was move inch by inch, hoping the pain would subside.

"Oh nooooo! You see, I have a little present for you. The fun is only beginning!" And with that, he disappeared in the darkness as if he was never here to begin with. Your eyes widened, looking all over the place for an sign of him. But nothing.

"(Y/N)!" Jeremiah ran over to you, holding his hand over your stomach, searching your eyes for what you were thinking. You barely registered the pain at this point. The only thing you could think of, were the words Jerome had said.

"Is it true Jeremiah....?" You didn't want to believe he could be like Jerome. But you've seen that spark in him. The same one you saw in Jerome's eyes. And it was like looking into the pits of hell. He couldn't even say anything. His eyes just locked with yours, looking completely black in the dim red lighting.

"I never wanted to believe it was...." Your eyes widened, not knowing what to do. You didn't think he would hurt you. Not after all this time. And as you softly wrapped your arms around him, you closed your eyes, afraid of what could happen next in this darkness you were consumed in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this. It turned out so long. Lol. But I couldn't stop writing it! I love you all so much, and just can't thank you enough for sticking with me. It means the world to me. Everyone stay safe and healthy out there. 😘