What Friends Are For {Oswald}

Imagine.... 🐧❤️

"You really want to do this? You really

"You really want to do this? You really...... want to do this with me?" Your humored smile and confident attitude has certainly gotten you far in the great city of Gotham. But sometimes it comes with a price. Of death. But in your case, you didn't let petty threats eat at you.

"You didn't do as instructed. The boss has rules. Shame.... I was starting to like you." Let's just say you love to get into major trouble. It was your middle name after all. It attracted you like no other. And working for the most elite crime lords in Gotham, would certainly bring that right to your front door.

"Well alright then. Have at it." You smirked with clear confidence, knowing this idiot would not get far with you. You'd win. As always. You had such a fabulous partner after all.

"You messed with the wrong lady today. And in my own haven. I can't have that. Can I?" Before the guy could even do anything what so ever to you, Oswald shot him straight through the head, a loud thud echoing throughout the house from his large body hitting the cold ground below.

"Thanks Os! I'm forever in your debt." He smiled in humored at you. You two had become the best of friends.

"What are friends for?" You softly wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek, feeling so comfortable in his presence. Another great day in Gotham was in the books.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this lately. But, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I love my Gotham family bunches! 😘