Two People (Harvey Dent)

Imagine....

Having known Harvey for a while now, you can say he's one of the best people you know in Gotham

Having known Harvey for a while now, you can say he's one of the best people you know in Gotham. He does his job very well. And he's always civil. Which can be hard in his line of work.

"Hello Harv. Long time no see sadly. I've missed you coming by to talk about random criminals." He chuckled slightly as he leaned against your desk, a somewhat serious look seeming to cross his face. But that smile still remaining. He's grown accustomed to that look lately. Serious, but happy. If it works I guess.

"Yeah, I actually thought of you this morning. So I thought I'd stop by on my way to court and see what my favorite woman is up to..." He smiled that charming little smile at you, causing you to grin as you sat back in your seat, watching his casual looks sent your way.

Needless to say, you two have a past. A big one. One where you dated for years. But life happened and things changed. His work changed him really. He flips one minute, then smiles like nothing happened the next. Almost like he's two people. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this one! 😈 And also, major shoutout to the maker of this lovely gif of Mister Two-Face himself. It's beautiful. ❤️