Consume Me (Jerome)

Imagine......

As you walked into Arkham, everyone's eyes seemed to gaze towards you as you felt like curling up into a ball and hiding from the world, your heart racing from the intense stares

As you walked into Arkham, everyone's eyes seemed to gaze towards you as you felt like curling up into a ball and hiding from the world, your heart racing from the intense stares. But one stood out more than any to you. And that was the gaze coming from Jerome Valeska. Of all people you could run into, you never thought Jerome would be it. 

You've known Jerome for some time now, seeing as your dad was involved with his loooovely mother. And you two..... well.... have a past. You've always really liked that ginger. And he you. But he's so damn intense. He just consumes every little bit of you he can and doesn't stop. He doesn't care how much pain he deals you. Or how much power he holds over you. He just wants to control you at an cost.

And he did. Every living moment for you is consumed of nothing but thoughts of him and his intense blue eyed stare as he laughs that manic laugh. He's made you into something you never dreamed of being. A killer. A evil thing.

As you stared at him wide eyed, everyone seemed to be drawn to the intense feeling in the air at the mere sight of your gaze locked with his, the darkness just radiating off of him as he suddenly smirked at you, making you feel things you haven't in some time. Only Jerome.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I neeeeever thought I'd see you here beautiful..... My my how you've.... grown." You whirled around as you saw Jerome directly behind you, his eyes locked with yours in the darkness of the quiet hall, a little smirk on his lips as he slowly approached you with an assessing gaze.

Your heart kept picking up its pace, beating faster an faster as you clutched the hem of your shirt, your emotions getting the better of you. He doesn't scare you. Not at all. But he's always been this big personality to you that just seems to loom over you. And he uses that to his advantage. He knows you can't say no to him...

"Hi Jerome...." He kept the smirk on his lips as he noticed the tenseness of your body, chuckling slightly as the smirk was replaced with a serious look, suddenly gripping your arm, making you gasp.

"Don't hi Jerome me.... It's been a while hasn't it....? Mmmm, I've certainly missed that doll face of yours." He roughly pushed you into the wall as you gasped from the impact, the air just about knocked out of you as he laughed his manic laugh, the one you hear every night in your dreams. His hands trailed to your waist as he gripped them tightly, his eyes turning into black pools of nothingness as a evil look flashed across his face, smirking at you.

"Nooooow..... you've gone and done something haven't you....? My beautiful, beautiful doll has finally spread her innocent wings and turned to the devil. Meee! Ooooh how exciting this is! We must celebrate..." You couldn't even mutter a word as his lips connected with your neck, sucking so hard, you couldn't help the moans that escaped you as he kept on going, just loving the sounds you kept making. He slowly pulled back as he licked his lips in a slow, torturous manner, making you grip his arms as he smirk, suddenly grabbing your hands in a rough manner, pinning them above your head.

"No no.... you don't call the shots here beautiful. I do... I'm in charge! And you'll love it. Trust me..." He softly laid his head against yours as your breath mingled with his, your heart rate going through the roof at the way he was staring at you.

"Then do it..... control me Jerome." He smirked at your words as he continued to keep you pinned against the wall, his gaze trailing up and down your body until his eyes locked with yours once more, making you smile a tad.

"I intend to do just that..." He roughly kissed you as your eyes softy closed, getting lost in the whirlwind of emotions coursing through you......