Round and Round (Jervis)

Imagine....

You grinned like the mad person you are, just grinning down at Jervis from the window, seeing his angered face he always has with you anymore

You grinned like the mad person you are, just grinning down at Jervis from the window, seeing his angered face he always has with you anymore. And all you could do was simply wave before you burst into uncontrollable laughter, seeing his eyes scrunch up even more.

"Listen to me! I don't like your attitude. Stop being rude!" You simply laughed into the phone from his angered tone, not scared of him one little bit. You've known Jervis since you both were little kids. And where he is pretty close to being the Devils brother, he's actually a very interesting fellow.

"Jervis honey, why don't you stop this little childish act and come up and see me? Don't you love me anymore....?" You winked at him through the window, seeing his eyes narrow in your direction from your attempt at a seductive tone.

"Not when you're being crude, no! Don't you see? This city is falling.... falling for me. I will have them, fear not. They must simply listen for the clock." You rolled your eyes, but felt pretty good about the whole situation. He's actually never tried harming you, even though you test him endlessly. It's rather fun.

"Oh don't be so naive Jervis. This city is full of people that could easily stop you. You just have to keep finding ways to outsmart them. And maybe you're the one that will." You looked at one another with looks of agreement finally for once. Maybe this will work out. Maybe just maybe, this city will fall prey to the madness of the hatter.