Finding You (Jim)

Imagine....

You sat at your kitchen table, a feeling of loneliness washing over you

You sat at your kitchen table, a feeling of loneliness washing over you.  You left Gotham several months ago now to be safe from the terrors taking over the city. And all because Jim wanted you out. He didn't want anything happening to you because he couldn't stand the thought of you getting hurt. Or worse.

But it broke your heart into so many pieces when he uttered the words. He didn't mean to break your heart. And you know this. But you had to leave the only city you've ever known. And the only guy you've ever truly loved. So you stuck to your word and left the city the next day with your heart completely gone. And your eyes burning from the constant tears you shed as you watched Jim disappear in your rear view mirror.

But life in this house hasn't exactly been all that bad. You've made friends. Some that usually come over all the time. So that's a plus. But the people that mean the most to you, are just so far away. Thankfully Harvey keeps in touch though. You two have always gotten along so well. And he knows of your struggles. But he always tells you what's going on.

Suddenly, a knock came to your door, startling you from your constant thoughts, your feet leading you towards the door. And your whole world seemed to stop as it opened in what seemed to be slow motion, your eyes glazing over with tears.

"Hey (Y/N).... You look beautiful." You covered your mouth in surprise, Jim's gaze sending a warm feeling through your body.

"Jim...?" You both stood there for the longest time, before you instantly threw your arms around him, your tears falling fast, your heart beating faster than ever.

"I've missed you Jim..." He slowly ran his hands up and down your back in a loving manner, you still clinging to him tightly.

"I've missed you too (Y/N). So much..." And in this moment, you hoped to all hope that everything would be okay. You had to go back to Gotham. You just had to...  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! 🤗 So, what do you think of all the new pictures that are out now of the new season?? Makes me even more excited for it! 😍🤗 And Jim looks as dashing as ever. ❤️ Enjoy all you little devils... 😈