A Match Made In Darkness {Jonathan}

Imagine.... 😈🖤

You had finally done it

You had finally done it. You had finally honed your powers. And between you and Scarecrow, you would be an unstoppable force. You could shape anything you dreamed of out of shadows and distorted light. People. Objects. You name it, you could do it. Having shadow powers was very useful.

Anything your victims feared, would become a reality before their very eyes. You'd get exactly what you wanted. People bowing down to you in utter fear. Madness. That's what you wanted. You wanted this city to finally recognize you for what you truly are.

"It's all up to you now." Jonathan's gaze on you sent a smirk to your face in satisfaction upon seeing your latest victim already consumed by the serum, knowing full well what you would project for them to see, would be brutal for their mind. You and Jonathan had become a team that everyone feared. And you wanted to keep it that way.

"How about this little trick?" Your smirk lit up your entire face, before out of the darkness, you made their fear even more real to them, seeing the pure horror in their eyes from what you created. Then, out of light, you created a more visual effect, making it that much more real to their mind, driving them so utterly insane that they will never come back from the madness surrounding them. Creatures, any person they feared, a mere object, it would all be right before their eyes as if it was truly here. And in their mind, it was.

"You've gotten really good at this. Well done." Hearing praises from Jonathan made it even more satisfying. This whole city will be consumed with fear by the time you're done. And this? Was only the beginning.