Please Come Back (Bruce)

For: KimAckermann ❤️
Imagine....
"I have to do this (Y/N).... If there's a chance that I could find my parents killer, than I am going to go. I just.... need to be alone for this." You looked at Bruce with tears in your eyes as he put his bag over his shoulder, his eyes trailing from you to the floor like he didn't know what to do. Bruce is your best friend and the thought of him alone is terrifying. Some crazed psycho killed his parents. What's to say the same won't happen to him...?

"Brucie.... please... at least let me come. I can't stand the thought of.." He put his hand up indicating for you to stop, making you look at him helpless as to what to do. Your heart was beating so fast you couldn't stand it. He softly put his hand on your shoulder with tears in his eyes as well, sighing slightly.

"I will be fine. Selina is going to be with me and you know how good she is out there. I need this. You know that... And I can't have you out there when something could go wrong. Just... make sure Alfred is okay. Please...?" You looked at Bruce just as a tear slid down your cheek, him bringing you in for a tight hug just before he headed for the front doors of Wayne manor, making you cry harder.

"I will Bruce... I promise." He smiled a sad little smile at you as he softly opened the door, looking at you one last time before leaving. Your hands clutched your shirt as your tears came out like a water fall, when you ran for the door, your hand landing on the knob just as you stopped yourself, looking down at your hand before slowly backing away, sighing a sad sigh.

You know he needs this. He's needed this all along. And Bruce has become so strong. He's the strongest person you know. He's selfless and he cares so much about what happens to people. He just doesn't want anyone else getting hurt so that's why he's told you and Alfred not to look for him. Thankfully he'll be with Selina. She's tough. She'll help him. You just hope he'll come back soon....