Coming Back Home (Bruce & Alfred)

Imagine.... 🤗

You walked around in a daze, staring at the many beautiful paintings littering the walls of Wayne Manor, your heart racing faster and faster with each passing minute, knowing Bruce was somewhere out there, not knowing if he's safe or not

And poor Alfred was knocked out cold when you got here, having gotten Bruce's signal of trouble still somehow, even though he was taken. Thankfully you got it. It's a thing you two set up so long ago that Bruce conjured up in his brilliant mind. It's come in handy.

"Alfred!" You spun around so fast you almost ran into the wall as you ran towards the sitting room upon hearing Bruce's voice call out, your eyes starting to water from the mere relief you felt at the sound. And you ran in to be met with the most sweetest thing you could ever see.

Bruce clinging to Alfred. And Alfred holding on just as tight. These two would be lost without one another. They're the only family they got. You stood back in the doorway, not wanting to ruin this moment, wishing you had a camera. But Bruce's eyes landed on you, and he instantly waved you over, making your feet run over to them with a smile on your face, your tears slowly falling.

"I'm just glad you two are safe. Bruce, Alfred, I don't know what I'd do without you." They both softly brought you into a hug, the three of you just sitting there in the silence of the room, glad to be safe and sound once again in Wayne Manor.