The Worst Pain (Bruce)

Imagine....

You ran down the alleyway as your heart raced faster than it ever had before, your eyes gazing over all the cops blocking the road, and the tape littering the alley

You ran down the alleyway as your heart raced faster than it ever had before, your eyes gazing over all the cops blocking the road, and the tape littering the alley. Where's Bruce?! Is all that went through your mind as you thought of Martha and Thomas's smiling, warm faces, terrible sadness washing over you from the mere thought that you'd never see that again.

And then Bruce popped into the thought and even more panic flooded you, praying that he is okay. Just please let Bruce be okay.... Please. And as you pushed past the cops, hearing their yells from what sounded to you like a far away tunnel, your eyes watered from the instant sight of a shaken Bruce siting atop some stairs in the open alley, a blanket wrapped firmly around his little body.

All you could do was cry as you ran and ran until you reached him, throwing your arms around him in a tight embrace as his arms went right around you, his soft cries hitting your heart like a bullet. Poor Bruce will go most of his life without parents because of some evil mans doing. A man who didn't even care that he ruined so much for such a young child. The people that loved him most in the world, are forever gone. And that breaks your heart....