Fear The Crow (Jonathan)

Imagine....

You screamed as you ran from the dark house you had been staying in with Jonathan and his father, beyond terrified of what Mr

You screamed as you ran from the dark house you had been staying in with Jonathan and his father, beyond terrified of what Mr. Crane could be doing right now. The cops had shown up, thankfully on your part. The only reason you even came with them here, is because you couldn't let Jonathan be with this man any longer alone. He's gone mad from this serum he's created. Fear serum he calls it. And it works.

You would know. He's tested it on you before. And of course, Jonathan went mental when he found that fact out because he came upon you, crying in a corner. Your father was the thing you were scared of. He used to beat you. So of course, the serum showed him and he was in the form of some demon. Thankfully, Jonathan brought you out of it. But something was in him when his face appeared. His eyes were gone it looked, replaced with darkness. But you never mentioned it.

So now you ran and ran until you reached the scarecrow that randomly sits on the grounds, seeing Jonathan with his father hovering over him, freaking out as his eyes met the scarecrow, seeming to scream even more. And your heart bust as you fell to your knees next to him, shoving his dad away from the two of you, afraid of what else this man would do.

"How could you do this to your son?! How?!" You didn't give him a chance to react as you looked back to Jonathan with your hands coming to rest on his now shaking head, his eyes finally coming to rest on you, a little smile coming to your lips as his eyes went wide.

"Jonathan...? It's okay. Please please calm down. It'll be okay. It has to be..." Suddenly, his head went lax against the ground and you softly cried, feeling this will ruin your best friend.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! 🤗 I hope you enjoyed this little imagine about Jonathan. I know he really hasn't been on the show much at all so far. But I think this kid did a good job with the fear scenes! 🙌🏻