Beauty and the Tigress (Tabitha)

For: itsalljustforfun ❤️
Imagine....
Oh. my. gosh. Why must you always be put in the back on everything?? Ever since you've agreed to be apart of this little group, The Maniax, you've been thrown away like some discarded doll. It's all about the men here. Why can't the women have some fun? Is that too much to ask Mr. Galavan??

You suddenly jumped up from your seat, alerting Theo to your leaving, making him instantly grab you, sending you a questioning look. You glared at him, taking him by surprise. You're not like the others. You're not afraid of him. Who cares how much power he has? He can't command you. He doesn't own you! And he never will.

"Now now. Don't get all angry here. I've told you, your time is coming sweetheart. You have guts. You have the killer instincts I've been looking for. You also have beauty..." You rolled your eyes as he gently ran his hand through your hair. No way. You roughly slapped his hand away, glaring at him still, pissed beyond belief. You're not some sex object either.

"Look. I've had enough of this little.... play group you have going. It's full of nothing but childish men that don't even stand a chance against anything if they don't grow up! I can actually do something here. But no, I'm being put to the side. I've killed so many men that it's not even funny." You were put into Arkham for killing over 50 men. You've always craved the feel of blood on your hands, the screams and pleas of the innocents slain turning you on. And your beauty really helps that. Men can't resist you. Theo shook his head slightly, a little smile on his lips.

"I know all this. And like I said, you will have your moment. Just be patient." You just shook your head, done with the mere thought that something good could happen out of this for you. Why, you could kill him now easily and it would be over. He wouldn't control anyone else.....

"Really Theo.... Why can't you give this.... sexy, very talented woman a fair shot? She deserves it way more than those idiots." You whirled around, seeing Tabitha Galavan standing there, a smirk slowly coming to your lips. You've always liked her, since the day you first saw her, you can't help but think of her. She's wicked with a whip. And she's stunning. And don't forget badass. She's perfect.... She winked at you, slowly walking towards you, wrapping her arm gently around your waist, making you grin at her. Theo looked between you two, annoyed, making you both laugh.

"My my Tabitha. You waist no time hooking the women now do you?" He sent her a glare, before walking away, making you laugh along with her. Her grip tightened on your waist, you both laughing still.

"Thanks Tabitha. He didn't know how to handle that! It worked like a charm. He just doesn't take a hint that I don't like.." But before you could finish your sentence, Tabitha had smashed her lips against yours, taking you by surprise, feeling her smile into the kiss.

You softly closed your eyes, running your hand through her hair as you two continued to kiss. Slowly, she pulled away, looking you deep in the eyes, before winking, slowly letting you go, walking just a little ways out of the room, before looking back at you, a little smirk on her lips.

"You really are a beauty....." Then she disappeared, making you watch after her, a little grin upon your lips. Okay, maybe it will get better around here.