Rival Killers Unite (Victor Zsasz)

For: dontforgetmelondon 😈❤️

You smirked down at the now stiff, dead body of the kill you just did mere hours ago, having just dropped the body in a remote location so no one could find them

"You know, I'd have to say we do good work. And together more or less. Strange. But pretty incredible..." You grinned up at Victor as he assessed you with his intense stare, making you wink as he simply shook his head, smirking slightly at the body as well, satisfaction taking over his face.

"I'd have to agree Vic. We actually make a good killing team... How about we just agree to work together from now on and stop trying to out kill one another...?" At first he simply stated at you as if he couldn't accept that. But then his lips just curled into a little smirk, his eyes wide with a crazed stare, making you smirk as well.

"Ah, why not! It could be fun..." You grinned as you grabbed his hand in yours, giving it a firm shake as he chuckled slightly.

"And it does make the job easier having such an attractive lady by my side...." You grinned as you did a little twirl for him, your gun pointed out for extra sexiness as he simply clapped, howling. And that is how it came to be. Two killing machines joining together as one to take Gotham by storm....