What's To Come (Jim)

Imagine....

You sat atop the GCPD car that you usually ride in along with Jim and Harvey, looking over the madness that's surrounding Arkham

You sat atop the GCPD car that you usually ride in along with Jim and Harvey, looking over the madness that's surrounding Arkham. Well, more than normal. The monsters, as everyone's been calling them, are on the loose. And of course, Harvey is going mad trying to keep everyone calm.

"Listen, (Y/N), you gotta help with this okay? You're better at staying calm with people. You know me. I easily snap on them."You laughed at Harvey's crazed look as he walked away from the sight of someone lurking around that clearly shouldn't be on the scene.

And you sighed, when Jim approached you with a tiny smile, making you feel a little sad for him. You love this guy more than anyone in Gotham. He's been there for you through thick and thin. He's done things for you that you never saw anyone doing. And now, you're returning the favor.

"Thank you (Y/N)... for this. I know this a lot of madness to just leave on you and Harv. But I know you guys can handle this. You're one strong woman. The best there is here in this city." You jumped off the hood of the car as you threw your arms around Jim, knowing he'd probably be gone for a bit anyway to look for Lee.

"Just... make sure to stay in touch Jimbo. Okay...?" You pulled back as you planted a soft kiss to his cheek, his smile making you feel a little bit better, before he nodded at you, and took off. You looked up at the gloomy night sky of Gotham, hoping to all hope that somehow, this monster invasion won't be terrible... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So, what do you all think of the new promo pictures for the cast?? Ben's is awesome! ❤️