Who You Once Knew Is Gone {Jeremiah}

Imagine.....

"Jeremiah please

"Jeremiah please..... it's me! (Y/N)!! Don't you remember....?" You pleaded and pleaded with him, hoping to all hope that he'd snap out of this madness and see who you really were. But it seemed he was far too gone to reach. And you didn't know what to do.

He simply grinned that devilish grin he now sports at you, sending shivers down your spine from the mere thought of what could be going through his mind.

"My my.... you're certainly a sweet little thing aren't you?? You really think I care who you are.....? No.... I don't need to. I'm fine how I am. I'm.... embracing this. And I don't want to change! Ha!" You were practically crying at this point as his laugh echoed through the dimly lit room. He tied you to a chair when you broke into this place looking for him. And he was having too much fun with your pain.

"Please...." You hung your head down as your tears streamed down your cheeks, giving up once you realized it was no use. He jerked your head up with his fingers on each side of your face, looking you deep in the eyes with the most hate filled glance ever.

"Jeremiah is gone...." And with that, he walked away, clearly mad with your words playing in his head, causing you to scream in anger and sadness. Who you once knew was gone and replaced with someone totally different. And you knew this was the point of no return....