Germany x Reader

"I'm sorry, you did what?"

Susanna went through (Y/n)'s closet. "You need to get out of this house every once in a while and fucking meet people. You can't just hide your adorable self away. The world needs you."

"That doesn't explain why you thought the best way to do that was buy me a homecoming ticket."

"Come on, it's the biggest dance this semester. You can meet plenty of people there."

"Susie, the kinds of people that go to school dances aren't the kinds of people that I'd like to hang out with. I'm not going to this thing."

"Uh, fuck yes you're going to this thing. Homecoming tickets aren't cheap sweetheart."

"Take one of your other friends."

"They all have their own tickets. I bought this one specifically for you and- Oh my god." Susanna pulled out a (f/c) dress from the very back of her closet. "Try this on right now."

"I told you I'm not going to this thing."

"Bae. Baby. I fucking adopted you because I knew you needed someone to help you out of your room. Unless you want to give me the 25 dollars I spent on you-"

"I didn't ask you to spend them on me!"

"-you're going to this thing. Besides, I already asked your parents, and they said yes."

(Y/n) pouted. "This is abuse."

Susanna sighed. "Just try it out. I'll make you stay there for one hour, and if you're still unhappy, I'll get my mom to take you home, okay?"

"Fine."

"Great! Now try on the dress."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes before snatching it from Susanna and going into her bathroom. "Some best friend I have, forcing me to go to this dance. I can't even dance and I was planning to spend all of this weekend watching anime. Stupid dress, stupid school dance, stupid friend forcing me to socialize."

"I can hear you in there you know."

"Good!"

(Y/n) zipped up the back and stepped out of the bathroom. Susanna grinned and nodded furiously. "There. you look perfect. Now we just have to put some makeup on you and-"

"Why would I put on makeup?"

"Uh, for the dance?"

"When's the dance?"

Susanna raised an eyebrow at her. "It's tonight babe."

(Y/n) stared at her in shock. "Nope, nope, I'm not going."

"(Y/n)-"

"You didn't tell me it was tonight! I don't have any time to prepare!"

"Why did you think I was here today? Were you not paying attention to the announcements at school?"

"It's too loud during announcements to hear anything!"

"(Y/n) calm down. It's not the end of the world."

"The next time you want to drag me somewhere, let me know at least a day in advance, or I'm never agreeing to any plans with you again." 

"Sorry, sorry, I thought you knew. Calm down and get your cheeks back to a normal color so I can put some blush on you without your flush messing it up."

Two hours later, after letting Susanna put makeup on her, getting an early dinner and arriving at the school, (Y/n) was almost immediately abandoned as Susanna went to go catch up with some friends from her soccer team while (Y/n) was left alone to... do what?