2p!Hetalia + Reader -Part 6-

(Y/n) was bored out of her mind when she got an alert from her phone telling her she had a new email.

JWang81320@student.u-284.org: Hey, aren't you coming here?

(F/i)(L/n)67169@student.u-284.org: Who is this? I don't have any plans for today.

JWang81320@student.u-284.org: It's Jin. It's a full moon, weren't you going to come see us again? Or have you decided you don't want to see us anymore?

(F/i)(L/n)67169@student.u-284.org: I'm really sorry Jin, but I can't.

JWang81320@student.u-284.org: Why not? You said yourself you don't have any plans.

(F/i)(L/n)67169@student.u-284.org: Because some idiots at my school decided you were dangerous psychopaths and I was an ignorant fool and decided to put magic cuffs on me. I can't cast spells or use magical items, which includes using the mirrors as portals. The only way to get them off is to have someone of equal or greater power break them for me, but there's no one else at school who can/will do it for me. And then, just for good measure, they got into my phone and made it so unknown numbers can't call me.

Jin didn't respond, so she sighed and flopped down on her bed. Her friends had asked why she'd suddenly stopped going down to the basement and practicing her magic, and she'd only been able to give them vague excuses she didn't even remember anymore. She tried spending time with them, but she couldn't ever shake the thoughts of the people on the other side of the mirror.

Tired of being miserable and useless, she sat up and decided to work on the science project. The group doc had only just barely been touched, but there wasn't much else for her to do. Xandra was at another school for a volleyball game, Yasmin was visiting her grandmother that weekend, Nadia was doing her own homework, and Vanessa was out shopping, which (Y/n) didn't exactly feel like doing.

Before she'd even realized, the entire doc was full of information she'd found online. Feeling passive aggressive, she added a little note at the end of it that said, "I did all this by myself. You all can do the model without me." A few hours later and halfway through her math packet, she got an alert from a new email.

LBondevick09428@student.u-284.org: What's your room number?

(F/i)(L/n)67169@student.u-284.org: 538. Why?

She got no response, so she rolled her eyes and went back to work. She had no idea why Lukas was asking her room number when he could just track her magical signature, just like he did the last time he wanted to talk to her about history homework, but she didn't really care.

A few minutes later, there was a quiet, but frantic knocking on her door. "Hold on, I'm coming!" She set down her pencil and opened the door for whoever was knocking before being violently yanked out of her room and dragged down the hallway, and into a small storage closet. "What the-"

"Shh!" The girl quickly shut the door before pulling of her hood. "It's just me."

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, then widened. "Julia?"

She smiled and nodded. "Hey, how are you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"We're here to get the cuffs off."

"Wait, how did you-"

"Jin told Oliver, who told Loki and Vasile, and they all agreed to get you out of these. I'm here because the boys can't go up to the girls dorm." She peeked out into the hall. "The others are hiding in the basement. Come on, before anyone notices us and asks for my id."