Yandere!Finland x Reader (Request)

Thank you so, so much to Himitsui for your comments and getting me inspired to write again. I'll try not to go so long without updating the story next time. I'll try, this is my junior year of high school.

----

"(Y/n)!"

The young (e/c)-eyed woman turned around to see her cheerful blonde friend running up to her. "Good morning Tino. How are you doing?"

"I'm well. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just getting some groceries for Lukas and Emil." She turned back to the shelf and pulled a large bag of pretzels off of it. "Emil got a bad bit of stomach flu and Lukas is busy taking care of him, so I'm just doing them a favor."

He frowned. "What, was Mathais not available to help?"

She laughed. "If you were them, would you trust Mathais to get everything you needed and not take forever or get distracted by a hot girl? Besides, he, you, and Berwald were at work, and I didn't have anything better to do. What brings you here to the store?"

"Oh, I was just taking a walk when I noticed you inside, so I wanted to say hello. Would you like some help with all this?"

"Are you sure? It's a pretty long list, and I wouldn't want to take up your time."

"Well, if it's a long list, that's only one more reason to give you a hand. What do you need to buy?"

"Umm, just for now, can you get the eggs, milk, cheese, and yogurt?"

"Sure thing. What kinds?"

"Lukas said he didn't want any particular type, but he said no skim milk and absolutely none of those cheeses with peppers added to them."

"Alright then, I'll be right back."

"I'll be in the soup aisle," (Y/n) said as she walked away.

She certainly finished her shopping quicker than she was planning to with Tino helping her, as well as keeping her laughing. "If you'd like, I can take these home to Lukas for you."

"Oh, that's not necessary. Why don't you walk with me instead?"

Tino pouted a little for some reason, but agreed to walk with her back to the house, chatting and joking with her all the way there. "Are you sure you want to go inside? Didn't you say Emil was sick?"

"I'll be fine Tino, I promise. I'll only be in the house for a few minutes."

She knocked on the door, which was magically opened by Lukas. The two of them walked into the house and began putting away the groceries in the pantry and fridge.

After a while, they both heard someone coming down the stairs. Lukas appeared in the doorway holding an empty bowl of soup and a bottle of medicine. "(Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you, you don't need to do all this? Just getting the food for us was enough."

"You were busy and the meat was going to go bad if I just left it out on the counter."

He sighed and put the bowl in the sink before helping with the last of the food and pulling out his wallet. "Oh, you don't need to-"

"Let me see the receipt."

"Lukas, I promise, it's really not that big of a deal."

"Would you just take the money this one time? Emil always makes me feel guilty when he discovers that you buy food for us and then don't get any money in return."

"Fine, fine, here." She handed over the receipt and accepted the money from Lukas. "Give Emil my regards."

"I will. Have a good rest of your day."